Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Had a nice single on Bazguy @ 11/2 earlier :)

Treble and Patent on...

1 Emirates Champion @ 7/2 winner 9/2

2 Izzibizzi @ 6/4

3 Distinctive Image @ 5/4

Emirates wins @ 9/2 :), now for 2 favs to win. £5 treble and 50p (£3.50) patent, so could be a good return. Now that i have jinxed it, next two will lose :lol:

2 horses in 2nd race didn't run, only 4 did and mine came last :lol:

Edited by DJP

As a frequent visitor to Musselburgh, 3 names (rather than horses)that should usually see you in profit are. Jim Goldie, Amanda Perratt & Tom Eaves...........

Taking into account the last, he is on "VISTERE" in the 1:30. Won on all of it's last 3 visits to this course, all of which were over the same distance as today. Runs of the same weight as it's last victory here, and in the same class.

Doubt it will be much of a price, and cant check it at work, but should be a shoe in!

As for "BULLY WEE", if it is anything like the first team then it will be running in maidens for many years to come ;)

Taking into account the last, he is on "VISTERE" in the 1:30. Won on all of it's last 3 visits to this course, all of which were over the same distance as today. Runs of the same weight as it's last victory here, and in the same class.

It's the favourite, you can get 2/1 with coral.

Good luck Kayster, I can tell you that BEES RIVER is well fancied in the same race, will be interesting to see who comes out on top :D

Indeed sir, may the best horse win :)

Say "cheers" after it wins, makes me look less stupid if it loses, ha ha! Only kidding, heres hoping it sticks its neck in front.....

Edited by Kayster

Indeed sir, may the best horse win :)

Say "cheers" after it wins, makes me look less stupid if it loses, ha ha! Only kidding, heres hoping it sticks its neck in front.....

I'm grateful for all tips in truth,it's my decision whether to take them or not and i feel oblidged to thank everyone for them,good or bad.

e/w Lucky 31. All small e/w bets on three priced bigger then 10/1, other two singles

4.00 Musselburgh Jamieson Gold 10/1

2.10 Fontwell Head To Kerry 11/2 4th

2.40 Fontwell Nagam 14/1 WINNER :)

3.20 Hexham Cuccinello 20/1 Still Running

3.50 Hexham Lie Forrit 9/2 WINNER 7/1

Win only lucky 15 and accumulator

2.40 Fontwell Iris's Prince 13/8 2nd

3.50 Hexham Lie Forrit 9/2 WINNER 7/1

3.00 Musselburgh Artsu 6/1 3rd 7/1 (Roker Park for any Sunderland fans won it at 40/1)

3.30 Musselburgh Merchant Of Dubai 15/8 doh!

Ballsed up with Lie Forrit and put it on both coupons. Hope it wins :unsure:

Edited by DJP

e/w Lucky 31. All small e/w bets on three priced bigger then 10/1, other two singles

2.40 Fontwell Nagam 14/1

2.40 Fontwell Iris's Prince 13/8

Was torn between the two. Photo finish 14/1 Nagam wins (came down to 13/2) :D. Iris 2nd

4.00 Musselburgh Jamieson Gold 10/1 aww

2.10 Fontwell Head To Kerry 11/2 4th

2.40 Fontwell Nagam 14/1 WINNER :)

3.20 Hexham Cuccinello 20/1 still running

3.50 Hexham Lie Forrit 9/2 WINNER :) 7/1

2.40 Fontwell Iris's Prince 13/8 2nd

3.50 Hexham Lie Forrit 9/2 WINNER :) 7/1

3.00 Musselburgh Artsu 6/1 3rd 7/1 (Roker Park for any Sunderland fans won it at 40/1)

3.30 Musselburgh Merchant Of Dubai 15/8 doh!

Ballsed up with Lie Forrit and put it on both coupons. Hope it wins :unsure:

Glad I done Lie Forrit twice as it won, Drifted to 7/1 as well, I love the Early price or better SP offer :)

Excellent, £28 bet, £72 back :)

Edited by DJP

Two lucky 15s and a/c, although won't watch the races due to indoor 5-a-side :lol:

6.20 Wolverhampton Gwilym 4/1

6.50 Wolverhampton Vanadium 2/1

7.20 Wolverhampton Storming Sioux 5/2

7.50 Wolverhampton Musical Script 2/1

6.10 Dundalk Coat Of Arms 5/2

6.40 Dundalk Titus Academy 3/1

7.10 Dundalk Qeethaara 5/1

7.40 Dundalk Fiery Lad 3/1

In a rare horsey bet for me, I've put £20 on Musical Script in the 7.50 at Wolverhampton.

Form look good, it's napped by the Racing Post, and I got 9/4 at Corals as opposed to the 7/4 in the paper.