Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

3.50 Sedgefield Sharadiyn 16/1

2.50 Sedgefield Blast The Past 7/1

1.20 Sedgefield Viscount Rossini 5/1

Not much I really fancy today, Just looking for a bit of value. E/W bets, a/c and Patent

Apart from Aberdeen is see :angry::lol:

I think I won't bother for a while now the Flat season is over. Can't stand the Jumps season.

I'm the opposite cityfan,i like the jumps and not so keen on the flat.

3.50 Sedgefield Sharadiyn 16/1 WINNER

2.50 Sedgefield Blast The Past 7/1 WINNER

1.20 Sedgefield Viscount Rossini 5/1 4TH

Not much I really fancy today, Just looking for a bit of value. E/W bets, a/c and Patent

Gutted 2 winners 16/1 and 7/1. If the 5/1 horse even got placed, was talking good money. Still, nice return as 2 singles as well as patent

Sweet, bet 14.80 and got back 106. Just noticed my new works press keyboard does not have a pound key!

Edited by DJP

Been given 2 horses for tomorrow. Will pop a pm to some regulars tomorrow. Not wanting to say to much at this time. If anyone wants it, pm me. In past, usually tips like this have gone tips up, so you may wish to avoid. I am just doing two £20 single win bets and £15 double (possibly £7.50 e/w after seeing the price of one), so nothing to serious, I would certainly not go crazy over them.

Edited by DJP

The omens look good for tonight, Just put £25 in my a/c for some roulette and walked away with £100, £75 profit. Helped that 0 came in twice and before that 22 my birthday :lol: in a row :D

*No probs DarkBlue62

Edited by DJP

Just been sent a text from some old boy I work with. Make of it, what you will (on a different shift to him, so not spoke to him about it). But been told

Laurel Creek 9:20 7/2

As well as double from the tip, got this in a trio as well. Bound to all go wrong :lol:

The omens look good for tonight, Just put £25 in my a/c for some roulette and walked away with £100, £75 profit. Helped that 0 came in twice and before that 22 my birthday :lol: in a row :D

*No probs DarkBlue62

You're not 22 ya lying sod!

Here's to a couple of winners tonight DJP :D

Just been sent a text from some old boy I work with. Make of it, what you will (on a different shift to him, so not spoke to him about it). But been told

As well as double from the tip, got this in a trio as well. Bound to all go wrong :lol:

Might have a dabble-bloody hell,4 hour ironing stint for me thanks to you. :angry:

I was going to have Kokkokila. Hmmmm :unsure:

what are the 2 tips reply asap just going to parkhead

cheers

Sent

I will go with Kokkokila just because its a cooler name :lol:

:lol: Sounds like Leicester's old goal keeper

I am off to grab some lunch, Think I replied to all those who pm'd me today, apologies if missed off. Notice one horse has came in to 9/2 now. Sorry for not posting on main board, just don't fancy stick from lurkers, from regulars I can accept it. If they both lose, I will join Bin Laden in hiding. :lol: As i said, don't go crazy, but hoping for some success with a bit of value.