Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Sent

:lol: Sounds like Leicester's old goal keeper

I am off to grab some lunch, Think I replied to all those who pm'd me today, apologies if missed off. Notice one horse has came in to 9/2 now. Sorry for not posting on main board, just don't fancy stick from lurkers, from regulars I can accept it. If they both lose, I will join Bin Laden in hiding. :lol: As i said, don't go crazy, but hoping for some success with a bit of value.

Went for the 2nd horse you named DJP. Thanks for the tips. And don't worry, there will be no need to go into hiding!!

No pressure I have bet the two of them ew.The first one was well gambled at lunchtime.

A tip is a tip and there is no certainties you pay your money and take the chance like all tips.

No pressure I have bet the two of them ew.The first one was well gambled at lunchtime.

A tip is a tip and there is no certainties you pay your money and take the chance like all tips.

absolutely.

i've gone e/w on both too.

I was going to have Kokkokila. Hmmmm :unsure:

Go with your gut feeling.

I was in the exact same position at Ayr races. A boy i knew had a share in a horse. I got a tip in the same race for something else. The lads horse romped in by 8 lengths at 6/1. :lol: Wasn't laughing at the time mind

Go with your gut feeling.

I was in the exact same position at Ayr races. A boy i knew had a share in a horse. I got a tip in the same race for something else. The lads horse romped in by 8 lengths at 6/1. :lol: Wasn't laughing at the time mind

:lol:

I'm alot more confident with the 1st horse :lol: , If that loses then I will start to panic

I've already ripped up my second slip. :lol: That horse was slower than St Mirren's strike force

ps if Harry Up wins i'll be sick as bet on this so many times only to bet let down.

:lol: Should have backed it had i noticed you posted this.

edit to add-Hope you haven't jinxed my football line.

Edited by stevenston saint

I've already ripped up my second slip. :lol: That horse was slower than St Mirren's strike force

I expected it to at least get placed. Harry up was at least 7/1.

I don't even feel like watching the 2nd race now. Will rely on the 3rd horse I got :lol:

ps Nothing is that slow!

edit* I have now turned my phone off :lol:

Edited by DJP

Ach well. Still 3 more horses in my Lucky 15 too lose :lol:

Sorry pal and to everyone else who backed Kay Two. Seems to be the unluckiest thing going posting tips on here :( I really hope most people opted to just have a passing interest. I am fortunate that I won yesterday and got a tidy return on roulette today. But always gutted when given out tips and they end up being awful, it's not to bad when it is just your money, but not nice when others have parted with money after information passed to them. 75% of gamblers won't pass up a tip. Made that stat up, but sure it's true :lol:

Come on Nanton in the 8:20 (hopefully by posting it in here, will help it :lol:)

Sorry pal and to everyone else who backed Kay Two. Seems to be the unluckiest thing going posting tips on here :( I really hope most people opted to just have a passing interest. I am fortunate that I won yesterday and got a tidy return on roulette today. But always gutted when given out tips and they end up being awful, it's not to bad when it is just your money, but not nice when others have parted with money after information passed to them. 75% of gamblers won't pass up a tip. Made that stat up, but sure it's true :lol:

Come on Nanton in the 8:20 (hopefully by posting it in here, will help it :lol: )

:lol: