Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

1 i fancy 2night is abbondanza 8.50. Eaves and perratt usually good combo + eaves only ride 2day. any1 hav any thoughts on this?

I bet that last year and it won six on the stoat at Wolverhapton .I have bet it tonight ew it is 7/1 and your right enough about it being Perrats and Eaves only mount.It must be worth a punt ew.

I have also bet two of Noel Fehilly's mounts ew Dun Drinan 2.0 Lud and friends of Tina 2.30 Lud.

Edited by seamus

Nothing I fancy, just a small e/w lucky 15. Will be amazed if any win.

3.10 Taunton Turbo Shandy 16/1 jockey came off :lol:

3.40 Taunton The Venetian 9/4 nowhere

3.20 Lingfield Ray Of Joy 10/1 2nd 11/1

3.50 Lingfield Haasem 12/1

Edited by DJP

Had a winner with Chelsea Harbour earlier @ 2/1. Doubled it up with Snowy Morning in the race on right now in a Ruby Walsh double. Really hoping it can win, so I can go out of Racing for 2008 on a high B)

Also have an E/W on Annoy The Saints @ 25/1 at 4.00

Had a winner with Chelsea Harbour earlier @ 2/1. Doubled it up with Snowy Morning in the race on right now in a Ruby Walsh double. Really hoping it can win, so I can go out of Racing for 2008 on a high B)

:lol: FFS Posting selections on here is such a jinx. Snowy Morning (SP of 13/8) unplaced. :lol:

At least the Chelsea Harbour Single means the loss is tiny. Still have my 25/1 shot at 4 :rolleyes:

Nothing I fancy, just a small e/w lucky 15. Will be amazed if any win.

3.10 Taunton Turbo Shandy 16/1 jockey came off :lol:

3.40 Taunton The Venetian 9/4 nowhere

3.20 Lingfield Ray Of Joy 10/1 2nd 11/1

3.50 Lingfield Haasem 12/1

I had Turbo Shand in my Lucky 15 aswell :lol: . My £7.50 Total stake Lucky returned 45p :lol::lol::lol: . I put £5 on Emmas Quest in the 3:17 dog race and it won at 3/1 :) . Also had Black n Brew £5 EW in the 3:20 Lingfield which returned £16.25. Then i left to come home and post this :D

Need all the wins I can get at the moment. Since works move collapsed in London, company really struggling. Got a meeting today, usual doom mongers claim they will be announcing the closure of the business. I am trying to stay more positive minded. But work is dead at the moment. Done next to nothing all week :(

Hope everything goes ok for you mate, everywhere seems fucked at the moment.

I'm a wee bit annoyed though. The winning jockey dropped his whip at the 2nd fence and then borrowed someone elses with about half a mile to go. Would the winner have won if the jockey hadn't had his whip? :angry:

Good spot! Stewards enquiry as we speak.

I backed Hoopy at 15/2 :bairn

Edit to add DJP-Why can't i get a straight forward win after that dead heat the other night. :(

Edited by stevenston saint

Good spot! Stewards enquiry as we speak.

I backed Hoopy at 15/2 :bairn

Edit to add DJP-Why can't i get a straight forward win after that dead heat the other night. :(

Hoopy given the WIN :D, Least I think it has been :unsure:

Edited by DJP