Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Cheers lads......

Still think "SCAMPERDALE" is over priced. Fair enough its last 2 runs have been poor, but they have been in class 1 & 2 events. Today it drops back down to class 4, and also drops back in trip to 9 furlongs.

Add to that it is returning to Wolverhampton, a track where it has won on it's last 3 visits, over this distance of a similair weight.

16/1, Get in E/W!

Cheers lads......

Still think "SCAMPERDALE" is over priced. Fair enough its last 2 runs have been poor, but they have been in class 1 & 2 events. Today it drops back down to class 4, and also drops back in trip to 9 furlongs.

Add to that it is returning to Wolverhampton, a track where it has won on it's last 3 visits, over this distance of a similair weight.

16/1, Get in E/W!

i have

nice winner got it @2/1 :)

£7.00 15:25 Race winner Wine N Dine 2/1

Nice one, I saw it drift to 2/1 and was hoping it would stay there, I got 7/4

Patent on

3.55 Kempton Aeroplane 6/4 2/1 Winner

4.25 Kempton Hold The Bucks 6/1 (single as well) 3rd doh!

4.50 Wolverhampton Watson's Bay 15/8 11/4 Winner

Edited by DJP

Just had a browse over ATR and chose 4 random horses. I happened to choose the same horse as you in the 4.20 Kayster so lets hope it runs well. Last 3 times it has run at Wolverhampton it has won so.... :)

EW Lucky 15

14.55 Kempton

Mind Alert Pish

15.20 Wolverhampton

Royal Salsa 3rd :)

15.50 Wolverhampton

King Of Cadeaux Led then died. Pish

16.20 Wolverhampton

Scamperdale

Good Luck too all betting. :)

All with this I have put on an equaly bad Win only accumulator.

3.25 Kempton

Wine N' Dine Won. Hoping the other 2 do the same ;)

3.55 Kempton

Aeroplane

5.50 Wolverhampton

Cape Express

If Cape Express and Scamperdale both fail to win or place, Kayster, you can blame me. :(

So is everyone on Scamperdale or that tip in the main bit. Am I the only person on Spectait? Got 11/2 earlier, see it has came down since then.

Usually I have a small punt on horses with Dale in their name, so will be gutted if it wins, it can come 2nd to Spectait though :)

So is everyone on Scamperdale or that tip in the main bit. Am I the only person on Spectait? Got 11/2 earlier, see it has came down since then.

Usually I have a small punt on horses with Dale in their name, so will be gutted if it wins, it can come 2nd to Spectait though :)

If you usually do it, do it this time or you may regret it. :unsure:

Well done Dale :) . I thought Scamperdale was going to do something but just slowed, or maybe everyone else sped up. Anyway...30p Back from my £3 Lucky 15, yay! Cape Express wins and im happy :)

4.20 Wolverhampton Spectait 11/2

E/W Patent. 3 Win singles

Well done Dale :) . I thought Scamperdale was going to do something but just slowed, or maybe everyone else sped up. Anyway...30p Back from my £3 Lucky 15, yay! Cape Express wins and im happy :)

Cheers mate. Drifted to 15/2 as well :D

Says the guy that wanted to take gambling up professionally. :lol:

Hey,u not got a job now??

Yes mate, start in a week and a half. 40 miles from where I live, so going to be doing 400 miles a week, so need a new diesal car. New job costing me a fortune :lol:. As you may have seen, new job is next to Newbury Racecourse :lol:. And booked my Vegas holiday off and my Cheltenham Gold Cup day (fri 13th march) off, as I am going to that :D. My old man got a load of tickets, couldn't say no :lol:

5.20 Wolverhampton Moyoko 8/1

4TH :( GAHHH

4.50 Wolverhampton Watson's Bay 15/8

New increased single stakes on the above

All be it Watson's bay has drifted right out since betting on it, If it wins, I won't mind.

Edited by DJP

New increased single stakes on the above

All be it Watson's bay has drifted right out since betting on it, If it wins, I won't mind.

Get in, Watson's Bay walked it :D, Think 11/4 as well

If 18,22 and 41 come in on 49's it will complete a good day :lol: