Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

You'll have to come and say hello on 13th March DJP, I'm going to be there for all four days ;)

Would love to go for all 4 days (My bank a/c wouldn't). Been a few times (as only live a stones throw from Cheltenham) but never on the gold cup day it's self, so looking forward to it.

ps sorry to go against you again Kayster, but fancy Heathyards Pride @ 11/2 in 5:50 Wolves

No Dale no! <_<

I need Kayster's horse to win to complete my 3 horse winning accumulator. B)

Now its going to lose :rolleyes:

All with this I have put on an equaly bad Win only accumulator.

3.25 Kempton

Wine N' Dine

3.55 Kempton

Aeroplane

5.50 Wolverhampton

Cape Express

If Cape Express and Scamperdale both fail to win or place, Kayster, you can blame me. :(

Only put £2 on it (£5 total stake for today) and this should return something over £30 so im happy. Pays for my trip to Parkhead on saturday :D

The silly thing is that I don't even like horse racing, but I'm going to catch up with a few people and enjoy the atmosphere. Free hospitality always helps too.

Unfortunately I live almost an intercontinental missile strike away, so am at the mercy of hoteliers and their 300% price rises that week!

I was there for Gold Cup day last year, it was excellent as Harry Findlay and Clive Smith, the owners of the two main contenders, were in the Betfair marquee chatting to people before and after the race. Some serious money was won and lost in there.

win only patent today

Event: Great Leighs; 14:25

La Estrella@11/8 1st :)

Great Leighs; 14:55

Minotaurious@evens 2nd :(

Great Leighs; 15:55

Stonecrabstomorrow@11/4

Edited by doulikefish

Well "CAPE EXPRESS" covered my stakes for yesterday, so it turned out ok.

Only looked through 1 race for today, due to a similair meeting taking place recently between these horses.

In the 1:50 @ Southwell, "LA CAPRIOSA" & "HALAAK" both re-appear only 4 days after fighting out the finish @ this course on sunday.

On that occasion "LA CAPRIOSA" came out on top, after "HALAAK" led up until the last furlong, but faded away at the end. I think "HALLAK" can reverse the form, due to the drop in trip to 5 furlongs, plus the fact that "Halaak" receives a 6lb's gain on "LA Capriosa".

Halaak has not been tried over this distance, but the last run sugests it will suit. Has also ran at this course on its last 2 outing finishing 1st & 2nd on each occasion.

Another to watch out for is "Readily", who is well weighted and only finshed a length behind "La Capriosa" last time they met.

"HALAAK" to Win

Reverse Forecast of "Halaak" & "Readily"

Small stakes tri-cast on the above with "La Capriosa" to finish 3rd.

I just think La Capriosa is weighted to heavily to take this one over a shorter distance.

Edited by Kayster

1.50 Southwell Halaak 15/8 WINNER

2.20 Southwell Yellow River 13/8 2nd grrr

1.55 Great Leighs Silvanus 11/10 2nd gahhh

3.55 Great Leighs Stonecrabstomorrow 2/1

2.25 Great Leighs La Estrella 4/11 winner :o

Lucky31 and a/c

Edited by DJP

Put £5 on Don Pele in the first race at Southwell but 5f was too short a race for it. Also put on this EW Lucky 15 :)

1.20 Southwell

Ibrox @ 9/2 2nd :)

1.50 Southwell

La Capriosa @ 9/2

1.55 (Royal) Great Leighs

Woodcote 13/2

3.20 Southwell

Caprio 4/1

I was going to go with Prince Noel in the 3.20 but changed my mind. Hope it doesnt hurt me.

Good luck to all betting today :)

Only looked through 1 race for today, due to a similair meeting taking place recently between these horses.

In the 1:50 @ Southwell, "LA CAPRIOSA" & "HALAAK" both re-appear only 4 days after fighting out the finish @ this course on sunday.

On that occasion "LA CAPRIOSA" came out on top, after "HALAAK" led up until the last furlong, but faded away at the end. I think "HALLAK" can reverse the form, due to the drop in trip to 5 furlongs, plus the fact that "Halaak" receives a 6lb's gain on "LA Capriosa".

Halaak has not been tried over this distance, but the last run sugests it will suit. Has also ran at this course on its last 2 outing finishing 1st & 2nd on each occasion.

Another to watch out for is "Readily", who is well weighted and only finshed a length behind "La Capriosa" last time they met.

"HALAAK" to Win

I just think La Capriosa is weighted to heavily to take this one over a shorter distance.

good shout got it @7/4

"HALAAK" to Win

Well done. I had La Capriosa, just because it was a big price and better for each way. its extra 6lb gave it no chance but still got 3rd. :)