Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Haroldini @ 7/1 in the 3:20. Off to the shops now, when I come back, expect to see £40 in my bank :lol:

And Patent and Treble on the below in the next 3

1 Minotaurious @ 8/11 3rd :lol:

2 Haroldini @ 7/1 5th :(

3 Beat The Bell @ 11/4 don't care - Actually yes I do, just put a £15 single on it as chasing :lol: GRRR

Edited by DJP

Unlucky 15

1.00 Lingfield Landucci 7/2 - Spencer you c*nt, why did I change my mind, I new I should have stuck with P.doe :lol:

1.30 Lingfield St Moritz 2/1

2.30 Lingfield Silver Spruce 5/1

4.00 Lingfield Sunset Boulevard 6/1

2.05 Wolverhampton Vanatina 7/2

2.35 Wolverhampton Alf Tupper 8/1

3.35 Wolverhampton Hi Dancer 10/3

4.35 Wolverhampton Smokey Ryder 10/3

4:05 just £5 e/w on Wiltshire (county Swindon is in for those who do not know) 14/1

Edited by DJP

Just had a wee txt saying that in the 4.50 wolverhampton. Royal Acclamation. Is worth a punt today. Its up to you if you want to chance it. Im backing it like, Its about 10s. I got told its probs a each way horse.

Just thought i share it though. B)

Just thought I had found my new favourite bookmakers... Ladbrokes by Central Station. Went in a promptly nicked £45 of the roulette, then I thought I would reinvest some of it as you do.

Stuck a L15 on Amber Moon 2.05 W, Golden Bishop 2.35 W, Doncosaque 3.00 L & Nightjar 3.05 W. So fingers crossed for that.

Then I thought I would go for a footy coupon. Have 4 teams I picked out from the fixture list. All home selections. Arsenal to beat Bolton @ 4/7, Villa to beat WBA @ 8/11, Everton to beat Hull at Evens & Dunfermline to beat Clyde @ 6/5. Thought these prices were amazing... Until I got back to the office and realised that it was the HT coupon I filled out - Doh! Never even knew there was such a thing!

Guest dougalldogg
Just had a wee txt saying that in the 4.50 wolverhampton. Royal Acclamation. Is worth a punt today. Its up to you if you want to chance it. Im backing it like, Its about 10s. I got told its probs a each way horse.

Just thought i share it though. B)

Just got a txt about that 1 aswell