Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

13 20 petroglyph a peter bowen trained horse,he has only had 6 runners here in about 4 years so it looks like its here for a reason big market move

damn they are running to time <_<

Edited by doulikefish

13 20 petroglyph a peter bowen trained horse,he has only had 6 runners here in about 4 years so it looks like its here for a reason big market move

damn they are running to time <_<

Saved yourself a few £. 66/1 winner. Missed the race, won the 1pm though :). I am sure I will win another as I bet small stakes today. When I bet small I win. When I bet big, I lose!

1.50 Folkestone Amir El Jabal 9/2 Winner 13/2 :) Pipe/Scudamore combo one of my fav's

2.00 Southwell Sea Cliff 4/1 Winner 15/2 :D :D :D

2.10 Great Leighs Abu Derby 11/2

Patent on these, then off to buy a baguette and packet of bacon before making way to Swindon to watch us draw 1-1 tonight (I will still bet on 2-0 and Cox to score 1st for Swindon)

Edited by DJP

1.50 Folkestone Amir El Jabal 9/2 Winner 13/2 :) Pipe/Scudamore combo one of my fav's

2.00 Southwell Sea Cliff 4/1 Winner 15/2 :D :D :D

2.10 Great Leighs Abu Derby 11/2

Patent on these, then off to buy a baguette and packet of bacon before making way to Swindon to watch us draw 1-1 tonight (I will still bet on 2-0 and Cox to score 1st for Swindon)

2/2 and both drifted like anything. Sadly small bets, last £6 on it, inc £1 on straight a/c. All upto Abu Derby which I have no confidence with. Said it many a time, when I bet big i lose, when I do daft tiny bets, I tend to win more then I lose.

Photo finish and I missed the race, anyone know who between?

Edited by DJP

2/2 and both drifted like anything. Sadly small bets, last £6 on it, inc £1 on straight a/c. All upto Abu Derby which I have no confidence with. Said it many a time, when I bet big i lose, when I do daft tiny bets, I tend to win more then I lose.

Race finished 8mins ago and still no result! ATR now showing a different race :(

Just checked, worth of £500 if it wins lol

balls it didn't :lol: I hate Jamie Spencer (race was a deadheat, but not in it :()

Edited by DJP

Desert Strike 1st.

Race finished 8mins ago and still no result! ATR now showing a different race :(

Just checked, worth of £500 if it wins lol

balls it didn't :lol: I hate Jamie Spencer

atr reporting dead heat was nae yours unlucky :(

Edited by doulikefish

It came 2nd tho so no need to cry ;)

Deadheat mate :(

Have to settle for getting £32 back, £12 up for the day :lol:. Although lost £40 on roulette yesterday and £20 on horses :lol:

Now to get my money back

£12 on My Sweet Georgia @ 3/1 in 2:30

Edited by DJP

Any fancies for races around the 3pm mark? Im off down the street and might pop inot the bookies since im jobless now :lol:

3.20 Folkestone Syncopated Rhythm 7/1 this is still running from my earlier lucky 15. So hoping that comes in :lol: