Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Was it ever in doubt :lol:

Cheers, also have it in double with spectait. Got 2/1 on both horses :)

Yee Haaa! Also drifted to 11/4. Free bets for tomorrow's football and horses now :)

:)

ps cheers for link RRFC83. Hope my post man brings it tomorrow. Otherwise may ring up garage and say not collecting till monday which will p*ss them off. But no way am I being screwed over here.

stuck this lucky 15 on before i got dragged to asda for the weekly shop :(

18:50 Race winner Manchestermaverick 6/1 :(

19:20 Race winner Dichoh 2/1 1st :)

20:20 Race winner Princess Valerina 11/8 :(

21:20 Race winner Spectait 6/4

a double from that and i also stuck a wee single on spectait aswell,so not to bad tonight

a double from that and i also stuck a wee single on spectait aswell,so not to bad tonight

Better then a kick in the go-nads!

JP McManus yard been in good form for me when I backed his horses so far this year. Hope it continues at Cheltenham (just hope I pick the right horses!)

Better then a kick in the go-nads!

JP McManus yard been in good form for me when I backed his horses so far this year. Hope it continues at Cheltenham (just hope I pick the right horses!)

ill probably be in nigeria for cheltenham,so ill be ante posting afore i go,but on the other hand i might save a fortune :lol::lol:

What line of work you in which takes you to Nigeria?

oil,do you not remember the pm i sent you about the oil industry when you became unemployed??

anyway when i get kidnapped down there ill get the kidnappers to post my selections for me :lol:

oil,do you not remember the pm i sent you about the oil industry when you became unemployed??

anyway when i get kidnapped down there ill get the kidnappers to post my selections for me :lol:

Yes, but just thought that was friendly advice. My uncle is also in your trade although now lives in Oman.

since theres no trains running north of dundee today ill be spending most of the day on a bus!!

but when i eventually get up to peterhead ill be in a bookies and ill be mostly backing,

1.05 ascot group captain

2.55 ling internationaldebut

depending on times ill probably be adding another 2 for a lucky 15,but ive already got these 2 on singles and a double

I love Saturdays, even though theyre notoriously hard. I'll be having various bets on these:

DREAMY SWEENEY 3.55 Ascot

CLAY HOLLISTER 2.25 Haydock

COE 3.35 Haydock

DISHDASHA 1.50 Lingfield

IN STEP 3.30 Lingfield

HENNESSY 3.45 Wincanton NR

JESSIES DREAM 4.10 Naas

Good luck one and all.

Edited by Cabbage

2.05 Wincanton Tender Falcon 9/2 3rd

2.25 Haydock Son Of Flicka 18/1 2nd :)

2.40 Wincanton Kew Jumper 5/1 Pulled up when 3rd with 1 fence to go, was struggling and can see why it drifted to 10/1.

2.55 Lingfield Matsunosuke 15/2 3rd

3.10 Wincanton Bobby Gee 10/1 3rd

3.25 Ascot Boomshakalaka 6/1 Pulled up :(

3.45 Wincanton Zacharova 11/4 Pulled up

4.00 Lingfield Titan Triumph 3/1

3.55 Ascot Dreamy Sweeney 9/2

3 patents and one saab with 6 months road tax

Edited by DJP