Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Orang Outan 4pm at Kelso

One of my best mates dad has a large share in this horse and I've been told by him that it has been working well on gallops, one of the best horses in the race and should be placed.

This is my first horse bet of this year and I have £25 each way on it at 7/2. I just decided to take it each way as if it comes 2nd or 3rd I only lose a couple of quid! I also put £18 on it to beat Loom in a match bet at 5/6.

I see its now 11/4 best odds!

Orang Outan 4pm at Kelso

One of my best mates dad has a large share in this horse and I've been told by him that it has been working well on gallops, one of the best horses in the race and should be placed.

This is my first horse bet of this year and I have £25 each way on it at 7/2. I just decided to take it each way as if it comes 2nd or 3rd I only lose a couple of quid! I also put £18 on it to beat Loom in a match bet at 5/6.

I never bet on the race but that was horrible from the 2 favorites. 3rd last and dead last! :blink:

im off to kelso today heres my accy before i go

Ambrosinni @ SP

Marcel @ SP

Professor Higgins @ SP

Orang Outan @ SP

Devil Water @ SP

Doeslessthanme @ SP

thankfully my on track betting was nothing like above,3 winners and a couple of e/w places up around £160 for my day :D

Orang Outan 4pm at Kelso

One of the owners of Orang Outan texted me this morning saying

Monkey finished lame! Hence bad run! Also lot of money on him

It was a sore one for me!

Bit of after timing but;

GB / Ponte 7th Apr / 14:10 1m2f Mdn Stks Chapter And Verse Back 7651542138 07-Apr-09

13:43 C 1.68 10.40 1.68 7.07

Basically Chapter and Verse 10.20 returns 17.27 or something, got a couple of placepots on as well but I'm not too good with the horses so may just leave it at that.

todays lucky 15

2.30 Nottingham

Judd Street 6/4 3rd :(

3.30 Nottingham

Fiulin 13/8 1st :)

3.50 Brighton

Riqaab 5/2 2nd :(

4.50 Brighton

Wotashirtfull 5/2 2 Places

Edited by doulikefish