Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Ok so the price of the first one aint great, but the second is not bad. Both run at Kelso......

Info given read:

1:45 - SILK DRUM - Should win (4/5)

3:30 - KOSTA BRAVA - Should run a big race, has the fav to beat, good E/W chance. (10/1)

Been sent info today as per every saturday, and the text reads as the following.......

We have 3 with BIG E/W chances today, and I fancy all 3. INDIAN GROOM, TIDAL BAY & FRANKIE. All really good each way chances at Aintree.

Good luck if you back any of them. Im going to get on all 3!

Been sent info today as per every saturday, and the text reads as the following.......

We have 3 with BIG E/W chances today, and I fancy all 3. INDIAN GROOM, TIDAL BAY & FRANKIE. All really good each way chances at Aintree.

cheers as always

singles and doubles

indian groom and tidal bay

Edited by doulikefish

I know this prob wont apply to most folk that post on the thread but betfair are offering up to £10 refund on losing bets for new Horse Racing Multiples customers on Betfair.

Just had a wee punt using your 3 tips mate, cheers.

I know this prob wont apply to most folk that post on the thread but betfair are offering up to £10 refund on losing bets for new Horse Racing Multiples customers on Betfair.

Just had a wee punt using your 3 tips mate, cheers.

3RD one should read - FRANKIE FIGG, not FRANKIE

My car is currently getting serviced. Just done my bets and got a call saying my car needs 3 new tyres :(, so these better come in.

2.05 Newbury Audacity Of Hope 9/1 3rd Placed :) 12/1

2.35 Newbury Heliodor 33/1 4th Ouch :(

3.10 Newbury Jet D'eau 22/1

3.45 Newbury Plume 6/1

Been doing a lot of work for Newbury racecourse this week, so with all the information I have gathered I expect all these to come last. Also hopeful of getting some free tickets for the Hennessy Gold Cup at Newbury :)

2.20 Doncaster Cape Vale 14/1 loser

2.55 Doncaster Corporal Maddox 9/2

3.30 Doncaster Shakespearean 14/1

E/W Lucky 15 and an E/W Patent, doubles on lucky 15, 2 accumulators

Edited by DJP

Cheers as always mate,will have a look!

Sorry folks. :ph34r:

Thanks for this!

I know you're tips are respected on here, so, as I was unable to go to our game today ( :( ), and was going to be watching the racing anyway, I got on the three above in a trixie. Cheers! :D

I had the winner in the 3.45 at Newbury, but unfortunately that was inter-spersed with other losing horses at Doncaster and Chepstow earlier. :lol:

All-in-all, a good day horse racing bets wise. :)

2.45 Aintree Lie Forrit 4/1 why did I change my mind :(

3.20 Aintree Saphir Des Bois 9/1

2.25 Wincanton Akram 5/1 15/2 Placed

3.00 Wincanton Quarry Town 6/1

Lucky 15, doubles, accumulator

Edited by DJP

Cheers kayster, made a good wee profit, went on all 3 but went bigger on frankie for some reason . but it paid off.

Cheers again

Cheers kayster, made a good wee profit, went on all 3 but went bigger on frankie for some reason . but it paid off.

Cheers again

No probs. I also had tips for three horses y'day, two of which won. DOOR BOY & MERIDIAN CITY (7/1 & 9/2). I was out opn the lash all day so apologies for not getting them up on here.

Will keep you posted on any future ones, but will most likely be next saturday.

Think Im heading to Musselburgh on Wednesday, so any tips appreciated :P

No probs. I also had tips for three horses y'day, two of which won. DOOR BOY & MERIDIAN CITY (7/1 & 9/2). I was out opn the lash all day so apologies for not getting them up on here.

Will keep you posted on any future ones, but will most likely be next saturday.

Think Im heading to Musselburgh on Wednesday, so any tips appreciated :P

was on this one myself aswell.

Highland Quaich also got a decent win on this at kempton on sat nite at 7s.

Yeh keep them coming :P

cheers again