Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Its cool mate, hope you got a nice return. Just won my money back for the day on Big Bay :D

Nice one, I opted against Neil Callan in that race :(. Good day for my favourite jockey. Made just over a ton in profit, so not to bad :)

e/w Patent

7.45 Dundalk Keep It Cool 4/1 2nd

8.15 Dundalk Cinderella Story 8/1

8.45 Dundalk Zennu 10/1

Edited by DJP

Old Benny looks really well handicapped in the 2.05 at Newbury at a huge price, I think I'll back Factotum to win and do Old Benny e/w, with a small reverese f/c, it looks a cracking race.

Also Afsoun in the 3.15 is going chasing for the first time looks mega interesting, as long as he jumps. He's rated 20lbs lower over the larger obstacles than he is over hurdles and would murder this field over hurdles.

Edited by Galajambo

Whoever Lucy Wadham is, I got stuck behind one of her horses today :angry: Slowest van ever.

Weather report for Newbury, has been fairly dry since 7am, although a bit of rain recently, but not continous. Sun threatning to come through. The going should be soft, although that is to be expected.

Michael Fish

Some hopeful longshots with reasonable prospects from this horse racing blog on the Hennessy Gold Cup. Denman seems pretty unfancied to make history, but it would be great is he could. At Newcastle, Solwhit is apparently looking good for the Fighting Fifth, although there are three real contenders for the Rehearsal Chase, making it a tough pick!

Just for interest as I'm watching some racing this afternoon, I have the following (Win Only) singles:-

2.45 - Thurles - StevieMac

3.20 - Thurles - Across The Bay

3.35 - Lingfield - Caledonia Princess

I also had this one, but it came fouth already:-

2.30 - Lingfield - Ramamara

Excellent whisper. Got a single on it, just missed it in my lucky31 fook, so just put the lucky 15 on . never mind profit already

good times

Only just seen your whisper doulikefish :(. Could have done with getting my money back from yesterday's one :lol:
I he should have pm'd :angry:

well done to those that got on!!

sorry boys i was at the track when i got the nod,cannae be fannying about with my phone pming people,its hard enough to post them on here :lol:

anyway 4 winners today,strong point an o regan double and the last,nicely in profit

well done to those that got on!!

sorry boys i was at the track when i got the nod,cannae be fannying about with my phone pming people,its hard enough to post them on here :lol:

anyway 4 winners today,strong point an o regan double and the last,nicely in profit

Fair enough pal, can't argue with that. Well done on your tidy result :)