Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Since I stopped posting on here I have won the most amount ever over a week (4 figures :))

Anyway, here goes with todays lucky 15, although nothing really takes my fancy today

2.10 Fontwell Kauto The Roc 4/1

4.10 Carlisle Long Distance 7/2

3.20 Curragh Six of Hearts 6/1

4.30 Curragh Kargali 11/1

Well that's the winning streak come to an end :lol:

Have a good days racing mate,off to pub now :guinness

How's the tooth?

1.50 Southwell

Freeze Up

Last year I bet on this and it wont me my biggest amount on a horse at a price of 7/2. Its back down to that grade (4) now but is 5lbs heavier. I still expect it to do well. I shall be having a wee nibble on it anyway.

Now expect it to trip over its own legs and fall over. :rolleyes

Edit: Its exactly a year since it ran that race and won! ;)

Edited by DarkBlue62

1.50 Southwell

Freeze Up

Last year I bet on this and it wont me my biggest amount on a horse at a price of 7/2. Its back down to that grade (4) now but is 5lbs heavier. I still expect it to do well. I shall be having a wee nibble on it anyway.

Now expect it to trip over its own legs and fall over. :rolleyes

Edit: Its exactly a year since it ran that race and won! ;)

Also put half the stake I put on the above horse on Phoenix Des Mottes.

:ph34r:

Moskova in the oirish national 4.05 fairyhouse 12/1 ew

Proud to say I had the winner of this at 33/1 (early price), only had £2 each way on it though but it still returned around £90 biggrin.gif

I was roaring like a nutjob as they came over the last and the cat shit himself and bolted under the table laugh.gif

Hi Guys,

Not posted on here for a while. Not been betting as much recently on the horses, and prefer the flat season. Tend to focus on Musselburgh seeing as it is my nearest track.

So with the above in mind, I have picked one out for tomorrows meeting at Musselburgh. Any of you that were there last week may be aware of this one as you seen it in action.

MUSSELBURGH - 3:25 - HIGHLAND WARRIOR

Ran over C&D 4 days ago @ same class as tomorrows race. Last week He came thundering home over the last furlong going from last place, to finish second. Im adamant that if he had set off a few hundered yard earier it could have won the race.

It is up 5 lb's tomorrow, however I feel that last weeks outing will stand it in good stead, and should be a contender. Was backed from 80/1 into 50/1 last week. Unsure of it's price tomorrow, but will be getting on it.

I have attatched the link below for you to have a look at last weeks race and judge for yourself.

http://guardian.sportinglife.com/Video/Racing/0,27770,364001,00.html

Any thoughts welcome.

Hi Guys,

Not posted on here for a while. Not been betting as much recently on the horses, and prefer the flat season. Tend to focus on Musselburgh seeing as it is my nearest track.

So with the above in mind, I have picked one out for tomorrows meeting at Musselburgh. Any of you that were there last week may be aware of this one as you seen it in action.

MUSSELBURGH - 3:25 - HIGHLAND WARRIOR

Ran over C&D 4 days ago @ same class as tomorrows race. Last week He came thundering home over the last furlong going from last place, to finish second. Im adamant that if he had set off a few hundered yard earier it could have won the race.

It is up 5 lb's tomorrow, however I feel that last weeks outing will stand it in good stead, and should be a contender. Was backed from 80/1 into 50/1 last week. Unsure of it's price tomorrow, but will be getting on it.

I have attatched the link below for you to have a look at last weeks race and judge for yourself.

http://guardian.sportinglife.com/Video/Racing/0,27770,364001,00.html

Any thoughts welcome.

Good luck, I hope you get a good run for your money.

One good thing for you is that although it is scheduled to carry 5lbs more than last week, its actually been dropped 3lbs. Raced off a mark of 66 lto and is rated 63 for tomorrow. Also ran from 3lbs out of the handicap lto.

So your horse is 6lbs better off than it was last week and in a weaker race (0-80 instead of 0-90). If it runs to the form of last week or better you must have a good chance. Likely to be one of the market leaders though and not one I would pile into personally.

Correct, its weighted well, and like you say if it can carry over its form from last week it has a great chance After looking at the rest of the field, it isnt really up against that much.

Website I use is quoting a price of 5/1 which I would be happy with. Wanted to go to Musselburgh today, but work has got in the way, AGAIN!

Sorry for the aftertiming but backed General Miller in the 2pm at Aintree 10/1. Didn't get chance to post earlier.

Nb for Kayster -Keep the tips coming mate :D

Edit

Toss up between Take the breeze and Ogee in the next but think i will plump for latter.

N Twist Davies horse is also interesting at a big price.

Ogee hampered by horse that fell when travelling well,take the breeze beaten into 3rd by a nose. Ah well can't win them all.

Edited by stevenston saint