Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Hi Guys,

Not posted on here for a while. Not been betting as much recently on the horses, and prefer the flat season. Tend to focus on Musselburgh seeing as it is my nearest track.

So with the above in mind, I have picked one out for tomorrows meeting at Musselburgh. Any of you that were there last week may be aware of this one as you seen it in action.

MUSSELBURGH - 3:25 - HIGHLAND WARRIOR

Ran over C&D 4 days ago @ same class as tomorrows race. Last week He came thundering home over the last furlong going from last place, to finish second. Im adamant that if he had set off a few hundered yard earier it could have won the race.

It is up 5 lb's tomorrow, however I feel that last weeks outing will stand it in good stead, and should be a contender. Was backed from 80/1 into 50/1 last week. Unsure of it's price tomorrow, but will be getting on it.

I have attatched the link below for you to have a look at last weeks race and judge for yourself.

http://guardian.spor...o/Racing/027770,364001,00.html

Any thoughts welcome.

Above tip won, and is out again tomorrow over same distance - THIRSK - 4:45 - Slightly up in weights, 6lb's to be exact, so will find it a little tougher but I will still be backing it seeing as it won by 5 lengths last time. I have pasted the link to its last race below so you can again see how impressive it was.

Now in the same race there was a horse called MANDARIN SPIRIT (yellow & red colours), that finished 3rd and stayed on quite well in the process. That one runs in the 4:15 @ THIRSK as well, and is currently sitting around 7/1, so I will be going for that one also as I think it will have came on well for the run, and looks like it had more in himself.

http://horses.sporti.../Video/Racing/02777036473600.html

Edited by Kayster

Had a nice 50/1 winner on bond city today, posted it a few times on here. Mainly go on a different racing forum these days. Bit quiet on here these days :(

:lol: FFS.

You've probably still lost more on this horse than you have won.

Off to have a look at that forum you sent me now. Liked the reason you gave though :P

Edited by stevenston saint

Today's bets

e/w patent

2.00 Newbury Halicarnassus 40/1

2.35 Newbury Mahadee 40/1

3.20 Ayr Razor Royale 33/1

Lucky 15 e/w

5.20 Newbury Putra One 11/1

2.45 Ayr Frontier Dancer 12/1

3.55 Ayr Andytown 6/1

4.30 Ayr Takeroc 15/2

Lucky 15

1.55 Thirsk Sir George 5/1

2.25 Thirsk Very Well Red 5/1

3.00 Thirsk Glen Molly 6/1

3.35 Thirsk Kingsdale Orion 14/1

I was in a bookies for the first time in quite a while today, as I had quite a bit on a cuddy and I wanted to watch the race on my way to Sainsburys (it won).

Anyway, I might start going in there more often, some of the patter was brilliant, especially around the roulette machines and the virtual racing. I'd forgotten how interesting it was watching the great unwashed spunk their giro away on false logic. There was a guy there, who was at least 25 stone, playing the roulette machine, occasionally winning, cashing in his money, then within 5 minutes he was back pumping £20 notes back into the machine. Visible compulsion in front of my very eyes, frightening but strangely entertaining at the same time, like a car crash.