Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Two for you today . Got large singles on both and in a lucky 15. Making the long trip from there Oxford stables.

2.40 Redcar Alright Chuck 10/1

4.50 Redcar Very Well Red 4/1

Seamus in the 7:45 race I had a nice bet on Lowdown @ 20/1 which won on Friday :). Had a good week on the horses, much better then my stint in Vegas :lol:

Edited by DJP

Two for you today . Got large singles on both and in a lucky 15. Making the long trip from there Oxford stables.

4.50 Redcar Very Well Red 4/1

Seamus in the 7:45 race I had a nice bet on Lowdown @ 20/1 which won on Friday :). Had a good week on the horses, much better then my stint in Vegas :lol:

ach it was a genuine tip maybe one to watch for next time out.

Edited by seamus

ach it was a genuine tip maybe one to watch for next time out.

Yeah mate, wasn't doubting you for a second, always know you are genuine. Just thought i'd gloat about my 20/1 winner :lol:. Never give anyone stick for tips, all posted in good faith, win some, lose some.

4.50 Redcar Very Well Red 4/1 8/1 Winner :)

Very well red wins at 8/1 :) , Leaving my pockets bulging :)

Zebedee in the 2.30. Done nothing wrong in his two runs to date and can win this at odds of 4/1 approx

Zebedee has run 5 times - and lost just the once. guess when that was (see above!)

£1 win L15 today at GWood

2.10 - Solicitor

2.45 - Group Therapy

3.25 - Purple Moon

4.00 - Pollys Mark

All at SP (odds now ranging between 7/2 and 8/1)

My mate gets tips from a trainer he met in Las Vegas and had not heard from him for 3 0r 4 months until the start of this week, when he text him 2 tips for goodwood. First one was rulesnregulations which won on monday @ 10/1 and the second one runs today.

GOODWOOD - 5:25 - TOUCH OF STYLE - 40/1

Only passing the info on, but have a bet if your tempted. Im going a fiver E/W.

Good Luck

My mate gets tips from a trainer he met in Las Vegas and had not heard from him for 3 0r 4 months until the start of this week, when he text him 2 tips for goodwood. First one was rulesnregulations which won on monday @ 10/1 and the second one runs today.

GOODWOOD - 5:25 - TOUCH OF STYLE - 40/1

Only passing the info on, but have a bet if your tempted. Im going a fiver E/W.

Good Luck

Long time not see Kayster. cheers, will take a small punt on it

Ah know I have beeen in hiding, lol! Just been busier at work lately. Still check the board now and again but not as much.

Going to look to start contributing a bit more again, kinda looks like this thread has died down a bit. I remember when it was updated regularly......

It would depend on the number of runners, above 16 in a handicap and the race conditions, whether it was a stakes race, etc,

Edit for shit spelling.

Just in from Hamilton races tonight nologo.gifnologo.gifnologo.gifnologo.gifnologo.gifnologo.gif - apologies for drunk typing!!

A stakes race is irrelevant, a 16 or more HANDICAP race pays 1/4 1-2-3-4 (or 5 places if you go to a special offer bookie)

I was thinking about this thread myself lately and have been guilty of neglecting it myself for various reasons. It has kinda died a bit & needs the banter / contributions to keep it alive - comon lads - keep it goin??