2.25 Ascot Petit Robin 8/1

2.55 Ascot Warne's Way 33/1

3.05 Lingfield Prize Point 13/2

1.50 Ascot Fit To Drive 50/1

3.30 Ascot The Sawyer 11/1

2.35 Lingfield Tony Hollis 40/1

3.40 Lingfield Vintage 8/1

Good effort!

What race is Master Minded entered in at Cheltenham?

After today do u think Somersby will be a good shout for Cheltenham.....if he is there?

Queen Mother Chase I would imagine

Yes,especially if today's efforts are anything to go by. What about Big Zeb?

Looking forward to this race as imagine it could be a cracker.

ps Was at Cheltenham in November, now over £4 a pint and you will need a loan for food. Strange how you moan at £7 for a burger and chips (Luckily SS is not there to knock them out your hand) yet think nothing of sticking £20 e/w on a 40/1 shot :lol:

That was BEFORE you went for a curry that night!!! :barf

Over £4.00 a pint?? I seem to remember it was "only" :rolleyes: around the £3.40 mark last year!

I am indeed thinkin of going fella. I have a mate who stays in Hereford which isn't too far from Cheltenham so would just stay there. Would love to take the Mrs but she doesn't really like it.

Defently going to Perth a few times this year! Beautiful little racecourse!

Great! You will love it!! It is something anyone that reads this thread should experience at leat once in their life!

I remember having been & then, not being able to go (2003 I think) & there is nothing worse than feeling you are missing out!

Let's face it - you are no use to any manager that week anyway, so, you might as well go!

If you need any advice on the set-up etc, then please ask.

But, If you need any tips then please call my helpline on 0898............:P

Master Minded looked far from convincing. It won, which was the main thing, but I wouldn't be confident in putting money on it at Cheltenham.

On a previous day at Cheltenham, a horse calle Woolcombe Folly ran in an earlier race to the QM dual winner that is the class horse - Master Minded.

It was 1 second fastrer over the same course & distance. Now 1 sec is heehaw in a different race, but, 5/2 on MM, or 8/1 on WF??

You decide!!

Each way at least I tell thee!! 8)

What bookie does everyone use for horses? I generally stick with Ladbrokes as they pay out at the highest price the horse has been between you backing it and it running.

Is it not just if the SP is bigger and not the highest price has been? I can't see anything on their site other than paying out on a bigger SP.

I use Bet365 who pay out on a bigger SP and were the first bookie to do this IIRC. It seem's to have caught on with most bookies offering it thesedays.

Having a wee flutter today...

Singles & Double..

2.10 Tudor Prince @ 9/2

2.40 Dvinsky @ 3/1

E/W Single..

3.25 Viscount Rossini @ 14/1