Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Being St Mirren fans, there is NO WAY that myself or Stevenson Saint could lump on a donkey with that name!!

(The St Mirren donk captain, is called John Potter / (Potsy)!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: That never occurred to me actually! The horse certainly got all the talent in that duopoly anyway, as I said he's won at around 5/1 each of the last 4 times he's ran (I think). Looked a little slower yesterday with the extra weight though, will keep a close eye on him next time he runs.

Is there any way of checking when a certain horse will be running next btw? Or is it just a case of keeping an eye on the race listings?

Is there any way of checking when a certain horse will be running next btw? Or is it just a case of keeping an eye on the race listings?

The Racing Post website has a search function.

Alternatively, there are various websites where you store your "bank" of horses & they email you the night before. Nagme springs to mind!

Some of the sites have a nap me function which will send you an alert when the horse is racing. I know Sporting Life do that where it's 20/25 horses you can have free alerts for. I get mine from gg.com which I don't think has a limit (i've got over 40 on mine anyway) - get an email sent the day before the horse is due to run - you can also sign up for texts but it costs per alert.

Only one bet for me today. 1.00 at Sedgefield - Tiptoeaway. The fav is pretty well fancied though so it's not carrying too much cash!.

Some of the sites have a nap me function which will send you an alert when the horse is racing. I know Sporting Life do that where it's 20/25 horses you can have free alerts for. I get mine from gg.com which I don't think has a limit (i've got over 40 on mine anyway) - get an email sent the day before the horse is due to run - you can also sign up for texts but it costs per alert.

Only one bet for me today. 1.00 at Sedgefield - Tiptoeaway. The fav is pretty well fancied though so it's not carrying too much cash!.

Placed @ 7/1 if ew

It would have to be a jumps course. None of your flat or all weather pish.

Agreed. I actually prefer flats, mainly as I like fast cash and get impatient watching 3m races on tv :lol:

However when at the course, jumps only. All 3 I mentioned should cater. I'd happily come up to Scotland though for a few days :)

Terrible so far - Spirit of love came down to 16's tho, a marginal victory :lol:

e/w patent

2.10 Leicester Mad Professor 28/1

2.25 Navan Saddler's Native 33/1

2.30 Sedgefield Hazy Oaks 12/1

Meant to bet on Carrigeen Eile @ 8/1 in 2:25 Navan, only see Saddlers Native on my online slip after the bet was processed! :angry:

To lazy to edit and doing other things 3:25 N 3:30 S oh and in a double

1 Noble Commander @ 10/1

Unit Stake: 5.00 EW Single

Stake: 10.00

2 Kosta Brava @ 2/1

Stake: 10.00 Single

Potential Winnings: 20.00

Edited by DJP

To lazy to edit and doing other things 3:25 N 3:30 S oh and in a double

1 Noble Commander @ 10/1

Unit Stake: 5.00 EW Single

Stake: 10.00

2 Kosta Brava @ 2/1

Stake: 10.00 Single

Potential Winnings: 20.00

Was tempted by Kosta Brava myself, not convinced though.

Being St Mirren fans, there is NO WAY that myself or Stevenson Saint could lump on a donkey with that name!!

(The St Mirren donk captain, is called John Potter / (Potsy)!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looked a little slower yesterday with the extra weight though, will keep a close eye on him next time he runs.

Sound about right :lol:

DJP - You heard any whispers on if Tuxedo is worth backing tomorrow? I'll no doubt have a little punt on it.

Graham Lee usually does pretty well in Scotland has had 5 winners already this year in his 2 recent trips to Ayr and Musselburgh, so will have a look at backing 2 or 3 of his rides tomorrow at Musselburgh.

DJP - You heard any whispers on if Tuxedo is worth backing tomorrow? I'll no doubt have a little punt on it.

Graham Lee usually does pretty well in Scotland has had 5 winners already this year in his 2 recent trips to Ayr and Musselburgh, so will have a look at backing 2 or 3 of his rides tomorrow at Musselburgh.

Heard a lot about Tuexedo in past few weeks and this is my only bet today. Only fear is not the usual jockeys (Morris and Carson normally) and Winston on board. Last time out, I mentioned someone had £1000 and tired towards the end. That is my only fear today, as it is a mile again and not 7f. Since just over 5/1 I have gone e/w to cover myself. Will also be watching Sir Dave @ 25/1 but doubt I will be backing it.

1 Tuxedo @ 11/2

Unit Stake: 15.00 EW Single

Stake: 30.00

Grrr if I waited two mins longer could have got 6/1