Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

I'm also on Tuxedo DJP, no where near your stake though!!

Graham Lee usually does pretty well in Scotland has had 5 winners already this year in his 2 recent trips to Ayr and Musselburgh, so will have a look at backing 2 or 3 of his rides tomorrow at Musselburgh.

Argh, I went E/W on his first ride at 50/1 and it finished 4th.

Other G Lee horses I've backed are aneyeforaneye in a couple of minutes, Mister Wall Street e/w at 2.35 and Or d'Oudairies at 3.35

What does that mean? I'm not really up to scratch on my horse racing :(

Came out of the stalls slow.I should start picking cool names like lastkingofscotland than spending 10 minutes trying to work out who will win.First horse i bet on today,the race was won by a 25-1 shot and in second a 12-1.Madness

What does that mean? I'm not really up to scratch on my horse racing :(

Should you really be spending time on a thread like this?

(No offence or anything, just looking out for you!)

Missed the break - means - that when the rest run off at the start, that one stands still, & therefore has several lengths to make up before the race has even properly started!

I'm surprised Stevenson Saint wasnt on Buckieboy (1.45 Hunt)

Nice winner!

He sure loves his buckie!

Just watched Sir Dave now, 25/1 (came down to 12/1) and led all the way, about 2f it hadn't been worked and if it had anything in the tank it was going to win, at this stage I was panicking and kept to my word about not backing it today, luckily it came 3rd :lol: and only first two paid out as seven runners. The two that beat it were the odds on fav and 7/4 2nd fav, no disgrace. Think a mile and half to long a trip, a bit shorter hopefully next time out and would fancy it.

Heard a lot about Tuexedo in past few weeks and this is my only bet today. Only fear is not the usual jockeys (Morris and Carson normally) and Winston on board. Last time out, I mentioned someone had £1000 and tired towards the end. That is my only fear today, as it is a mile again and not 7f. Since just over 5/1 I have gone e/w to cover myself. Will also be watching Sir Dave @ 25/1 but doubt I will be backing it.

1 Tuxedo @ 11/2

Unit Stake: 15.00 EW Single

Stake: 30.00

Grrr if I waited two mins longer could have got 6/1

Tuxedo 2nd, been waiting for the race all day and I miss it whilst writing a post in coupon busters, doh!

sp of 7/1, Returned £36, a mighty £6 profit :(

Saw Tuxedo at 8/1 about an hour ago, so put an extra e/w.

Strengthened towards the end rather than weakened this time and ran a very decent race, but the winner absolutely stormed home.

Interesting to hear it strengthed towards the end, cheers.

Also noticed the winner came down from 8's - 9/2

Edited by DJP