Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

DJP - Hiatt's other one of the 3 to look out for is running at Southwell at 3.00 tomorrow (Thursday)

Carson on board, whos' done great for Hiatt (and us) recently with VWR and Tuxedo. Eseej was a C&D winner with Carson also on board for that win in January. However, that win does mean it has a 6lb penalty to deal with here. Sail Home is the danger as it's also a C&D winner from January, but has no penalty and connections even fancy it to improve on it's maiden win last time out.

I'll still have a punt on Eseej, but Sail Home concerns me, so it won't be big and I'll have a reverse forecast on the 2.

Miami Gator (5/1) in the 6.00 at Wolverhampton is another I'll be looking to back tomorrow. It's a horse I followed last year that had a lot of success at Class 5 & 6 races over a similar distance. It has since been moved up a class and is progressing alright, having finished 2-2-3 in it's 3 runs. Nothing else catches the eye at all in this race and a lot of other horses are coming into this off the back of a break, while Miami Gator is facing it's 3rd race in the last 4 weeks. I'm confident Miami Gator will have enough to place, and it has a very good chance of getting it's first win in this class.

Excuse my ignorance, but how does a reverse forecast work?

I've taken a Trixie at Kempton:

14.00 Feet of Fury 2/1

15.00 Sail Home 6/4

15.30 San Antonio 3/1

Pays about £45.

None of them will win at kempton, they are all entered for races at southwell ;)

Two for me.Newton Tonic in the first at towcester and Rebel Melody in the 3.50 wincanton.

Sail Home looks nailed on. There's been a lot of money on it this morning and the reasons I mentioned earlier suggests it's the one to beat in that race. I've talked myself into backing it as well as the RF :lol:

SP was 11/4!! Had it been 11/4 this morning, I would've been punting on it. I felt it was way to short at 15/8. I let the hype of sail home get in the way of backing it.

Edited by cityfan

SP was 11/4!! Had it been 11/4 this morning, I would've been punting on it. I felt it was way to short at 15/8. I let the hype of sail home get in the way of backing it.

Pretty much the same regarding Essej, early price meant I didn't back it. Was unable to check price during day at work so missed it drift. Was happy but gutted at same time when it won.

8pm Wolves, £20 on the nose on Iguacu @ 9/2.

Wrote up a bit about this a while back when it won @ 7/1. Avoided last time out luckily and back on again tonight