Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

ELIJAH PEPPER, WOLVERHAMPTON, 4.20

loves wolverhampton and has run some creditable races in defeat.Ran very wide last time. stayed on 1 paced in the last furlong but still finished a close up 4th. A reproduction of that form will put him right in the mix.

WYSE HILL TEABAGS, KELSO, 2.10

2nd last time out in a grade 2 contest and a winner at Musselbrough before that. Sets the standard here

WINNER!

Quite an easy 10 length winner in the end. Went off at 4/5 but I got him at 11/10 this morning.

Decent start

ELIJAH PEPPER, WOLVERHAMPTON, 4.20

loves wolverhampton and has run some creditable races in defeat.Ran very wide last time. stayed on 1 paced in the last furlong but still finished a close up 4th. A reproduction of that form will put him right in the mix.

3rd

Lead 2 furlongs out and was all out but couldn't hold on.

PRESENT A STAR, LINGFIELD, 4.30

Won very convincingly by a large margin at Plumpton last week. Has been penalised by the handicapper but shud hav enough quality too see off his rivals in this one

Absolute horror show from this donkey

It's personal preference more than advice! Kipchak let me down last week, but it was fairly obvious from that race that it needed a longer trip, which it gets today, so hopefully will do the business. Rileyv is racing under a 7lb penalty for that win last week, but it won at an absolute canter by 14 lengths, so the penalty shouldn't be too much problem.

Kipchak let me down last week

f**k sake, same result this week, Rileyv 1st and Kipchak 2nd :lol:

Got a wee bonus from Rileyv's SP being 3/1 though, so very much a profitable day.

1m looked too short a trip for Kipchak last time out and 1m4f looked slightly too long. If it's dropped back to 1m3f (a distance it's previously won at) in the near future and there's value in it's price, I'll be throwing money at it.

Edited by cityfan