Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Going to take a wee trip to Mussleburgh tomorrow, so any pieces of info on anything running there tomorrow would be greatful.

Based on todays efforts, Im liking the look of the combo of Jim Goldie & F Lynch. "KILLER CLASS" is the horse in question in the 5:50 tomorrow.

Going to take a wee trip to Mussleburgh tomorrow, so any pieces of info on anything running there tomorrow would be greatful.

Based on todays efforts, Im liking the look of the combo of Jim Goldie & F Lynch. "KILLER CLASS" is the horse in question in the 5:50 tomorrow.

I was there today, was a great day. Had ANGELOFTHENORTH that won at 20/1, happy days :lol:

Enjoy yourself tomorrow, still swithering about going myself.

Well im in work until 11:30, then Im gonna head through. Pay day friday and still got a few hundered quid left until then, so may as well spend it and enjoy myself, lol!

Heard any squeaks for muselburgh today?

I have a big fancy for Mussellburgh today.

14:40 Sweet Mind. avbout 6/1

Richard fahey is sending just the one up here today from York. The stable is flying at the moment.

Last 10 runners has produced 4 winners a second and a third. You would be £53 up if following them to a level £1 stake. Last 14 days has shown 10 winners 10 seconds and 8 thirds from 71 runs. Up £35.83 to a level £1 stake.

Todays runner Sweet Mind shaped as if the 6f was not enough last time to duley up to 7f today and all looks set for a big run.

Have a great day whoever is going.

Edited by Haitch

I have a big fancy for Mussellburgh today.

14:40 Sweet Mind. avbout 6/1

Richard fahey is sending just the one up here today from York. The stable is flying at the moment.

Last 10 runners has produced 4 winners a second and a third. You would be £53 up if following them to a level £1 stake. Last 14 days has shown 10 winners 10 seconds and 8 thirds from 71 runs. Up £35.83 to a level £1 stake.

Todays runner Sweet Mind shaped as if the 6f was not enough last time to duley up to 7f today and all looks set for a big run.

Have a great day whoever is going.

I've got a fancy in the same race, NOVELLEN LAD.

Good luck though. ;)

That seems very odd. I can see no reason to be backing red tarn. I know that Good/Firm ground will suit I would still be wanting about 20's before considering this one.

It is an obvious concern though as he may have been performing well on the gallops - however, Bryan Smart is not really known for his big gambles.

Edited by Haitch

That seems very odd. I can see no reason to be backing red tarn. I know that Good/Firm ground will suit I would still be wanting about 20's before considering this one.

It is an obvious concern though as he may have been performing well on the gallops - however, Bryan Smart is not really known for his big gambles.

Everything is now drifting apart from that buggar and cabbages tip which hasn't moved from 7s.

Haven't looked at the other bookies.Now theres a thought