Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Updated my list of horses to watch for the jumps over the winter:

Bold Optimist, Call Me A Star, Captain Conan, Cheltenian, Comeonginger, Dark Lover, Fascino Rustico, Mr Mole & Spartan Angel.

The ones that i'm most interested in are Bold Optimist, Captain Conan and Mr Mole. The first of the three was a top bumper horse who suffered an injury that ruined his season and possibly cost him the title of top bumper horse that went to Champagne Fever. Captain Conan showed flashes of class last season but Barry Gerraghty seems very confident that this season will be much better. According to him, Conan was 'babyish' and that he looks much stronger this time around. Mr Mole is extremely unusual as it's JP McManus owned yet Paul Nicholls is the trainer :huh:. Has to be worth following!

Would anyone else like to add to my list? Would be good to get a P&B jumps watch on the go and share some success from November to March :)

Latanier is one to add,wont win any big races but picks up wins nicely around the country,made some nice cash last nh season

What do people think they will do with Hunt ball at Chelt? Ran like a dream last year and showed great promise. There is some talk he could go gold cup this year where he is trading at 25s on betfair. However I think this might be a step too far for him and he might go Ryanair. If so the 60s on betfair are appealing.

Dettori provides a positive test in France... Not good.

Interesting. Definitely hasn't been the same jockey since his crash.

The positive test was from a ride in September so questions will be asked if that is the real reason Godolphin ended their 18 year relationship with him.

Two Win Only Lucky 15's

1 Caramelita 1.55 Lingfield 8/1

2 Double Ross 12.55 Haydock 5/1

3 Dashing George 2.00 Haydock 13/2

4 Holywell 2.30 Haydock 7/1

1 Venetian Lad 1.10 Ascot 13/2

2 Champion Court 3.20 Ascot 3/1

3 Waabel 1.20 Lingfield 8/1

4 Bubbly Ballerina 2.25 Lingfield 11/2

I had Rey Nacarado, Call Me A Star, Salubtaire - or something like that, Bobs Worth and Countrywide Flame. The big two won but invested in Wolves tonight. Steeley Grace, Golden Flower and Humungusaur

Edited by Clyde 1877

ballabriggs 9/1 ew taken along with Quito D e La Roque 5/6/Captain Conan double 13.55 sand 13,05 aintree

Honestly cannot make up my mind on sprinter sacre or sanctuaire so it will be a watching brief

Edited by doulikefish