Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Happy days, just had blue spartan 3/1 and Cybora 9/2 double come in!! Only bet on them as my 1st horse at Carlisle lost and and my poker is awful at present lol

26/05/2008 14:20:25 Blue Spartan @ 3/1

Cybora @ 9/2

Doubles, 1 bet * £1.00 EW

2.00 25.40

26/05/2008 14:20:00 Cybora @ 9/2, £5.00 Single

5.00 27.50

26/05/2008 14:19:35 Blue Spartan @ 3/1, £5.00 Single

5.00 20.00

Total: 12.00 72.90

:D You seem to have found a bit of form mate

:D You seem to have found a bit of form mate

Cheers fella

Lad at work gave me one for tonight. He got the heads up on this horse a while back but it came 2nd. Runs tonight at 8:50 Huntingdon. I have £5 e/w at 7/1, not overally confident but worth a punt imho, a bit of value

Get In :D

Aftertiming obviously, but i had Nikolaievich at 12/1 in the 2.30. If anyone is that bothered by the aftertiming, I'll take a screen shot.

Ya beauty.

Any tips to use my winnings on today Cabbage?

Get In :D

Aftertiming obviously, but i had Nikolaievich at 12/1 in the 2.30. If anyone is that bothered by the aftertiming, I'll take a screen shot.

Ya beauty.

Believe you fella, Great shout. Nice win. I assume you had a few ££ e/w on it at that price. Happy days :cheers

ps hope you done it on bet365 as it won @ 14/1

Edited by DJP

2:50 Chep. Desperate Dan. Currently 7/2, backed this a few times. Today it is fav and really fancy it

This is one Ill be backing myself. Shouldve won last time out but was given a stinker by an inexperienced jockey. Here's hoping.

Believe you fella, Great shout. Nice win. I assume you had a few ££ e/w on it at that price. Happy days :cheers

ps hope you done it on bet365 as it won @ 14/1

BetterBet, but they do the same paying out if SP is bigger bonus that Bet365 do.

Desperate Dan 7/2 in 14.50 next.

Edited by cityfan

This is one Ill be backing myself. Shouldve won last time out but was given a stinker by an inexperienced jockey. Here's hoping.

Dane O'Neil on board today, had him on Penny's gift yesterday, so hopefully he keeps his winning streak going.

Fear Pajada, 16/1 decent price. Hayley Turner on board. Used to go on her site a while back, some intresting tips on there. No idea if the site still exists

Is that site any good? That is the only site that beats our works firewall? So been thinking of joining it :lol:

It's alright. Nothing special, but does the job and is quite good for specials.

Looking at your statement is a nightmare though, just lists your entire history rather than letting you see unsettled/settled bets etc.