Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

May as well have done, Davenport what a donkey!

edit even worse loss then I thought, £53 not £45 down. I wish i took the overtime after all :lol: Less then 5 weeks till I go to Vegas, I am glad I have my $ sorted already :lol:

Edited by DJP

Couldnt have gone any worse for you. Jinxed me again :D

:lol: Think I will stop saying when i bet on your horses :lol:

Bloody hell, my 50/1 Reverse Forecast was so close :o

did get a return for the E/W on Nifty Fox, so cheers for that DJP B)

Thought it was in at 1st Cityfan, Gutted for you

Final 2 bets with returns from Nifty Fox

4:20 1 Dancing Storm @ 7/2

4:30 2 Balakiref @ 5/1

Edited by DJP

May as well have done, Davenport what a donkey!

edit even worse loss then I thought, £53 not £45 down. I wish i took the overtime after all :lol:Less then 5 weeks till I go to Vegas, I am glad I have my $ sorted already :lol:

:lol: Least it'll keep you off the nags with all that lying by the pool.Save you some money :P

:lol: Least it'll keep you off the nags with all that lying by the pool.Save you some money :P

i won't be doing much sun bathing whilst there. I went there last year for 11 days, Temp was over 115. I came back whiter then when I went out there :lol:

Hurrah Dancing Storm wins at 7/2

Potentially my last 3 bets of the day (not including bet I have on tonights race)

4:40

E/W

Select Committee 7/1 DIE!!!!!

4:50

Win

Mafaheem 7/2 You Piece of Shít!

5:10

E/W

High Window 8/1 PLACED 9/1, You get to live

Edited by DJP

i won't be doing much sun bathing whilst there. I went there last year for 11 days, Temp was over 115. I came back whiter then when I went out there :lol:

Hurrah Dancing Storm wins at 7/2

Well done. Think about putting a ton on that buggar tonight,as you are the dude on form,need the cash as my season ticket due.Hope its as good as you say.

Well done. Think about putting a ton on that buggar tonight,as you are the dude on form,need the cash as my season ticket due.Hope its as good as you say.

I'm over £50 down today, not what i call good form. Since I bet on anything that moves I am bound to pick up the odd winner or two. I had enough money for my season ticket a few weeks ago, now about £200 short :lol:

I'm over £50 down today, not what i call good form. Since I bet on anything that moves I am bound to pick up the odd winner or two. I had enough money for my season ticket a few weeks ago, now about £200 short :lol:

its been backed from 8/1 down to 6/1 on betfred.

its been backed from 8/1 down to 6/1 on betfred.

Since I am having such a rotten day, I won't let myself get excited. I was convinced Select Committee would just win. Was dreaming of my money problems solved :lol:. As it was :(:lol:

Act Gold 2nd :( Ended up having more than I really wanted on this horse.

Unlucky DJP

Gutted, was on it each way at 7/1 Finish the day still very heavily down. Hope you wasn't just on the nose

Gutted, was on it each way at 7/1 Finish the day still very heavily down. Hope you wasn't just on the nose

I was :(

One more race left today.

Whatdoidowiththat 5/1 E/W since the majority of my on the nose horses have placed today.

Edited by cityfan

I was :(

One more race left today.

Whatdoidowiththat 5/1 E/W since the majority of my on the nose horses have placed today.

Your's has come right in. Look promising for you. Hopefully one of us win.