Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

I was :(

One more race left today.

Whatdoidowiththat 5/1 E/W since the majority of my on the nose horses have placed today.

FFS :lol: putting it on E/W was Stupid. The whole tenner should have been on the nose. Earlier races had put me off. SP was 3/1 and i got it at 5/1, so that makes up for it a wee bit I suppose.

Made an overall profit today B)

In this 2.10 Yarmouth, the Bell newcomer would appear to be a proper tool if the betting is anything to go by. I really like the prospects of SOUL SISTA who looks well overpriced at 9/1. I was very much taken by the style of her victory last time, and with a bit of improvement from her last run I would be more inclined to back her at the prices.

Anyone any thoughts?

In this 2.10 Yarmouth, the Bell newcomer would appear to be a proper tool if the betting is anything to go by. I really like the prospects of SOUL SISTA who looks well overpriced at 9/1. I was very much taken by the style of her victory last time, and with a bit of improvement from her last run I would be more inclined to back her at the prices.

Anyone any thoughts?

I would agree.Novices races could easily have a single big punt from a owner/trainer which can give false odds as we have discussed before.I wouldn't touch an untried horse with a barge poll at those prices.

I would go with mazzola or Lisburn if i was a betting man.

Oh shit, I think I've made a massive mistake.

28 May 2008 14:18 994/633 0.10 Combination F'cast 2m 6f Mares Maiden H Trinity Rose 0 10/11

28 May 2008 14:18 994/633 0.10 Combination F'cast 2m 6f Mares Maiden H Lady Bernie 0 5/2

28 May 2008 14:18 994/633 0.10 Combination F'cast 2m 6f Mares Maiden H Adlestrop 0 8/1

What I wanted was a tricast, but there was no option for it, so I put on a combination forecast (whats the difference) They finished 1-2-3, which is the bet i wanted to put on. Please tell me this is the same type of bet as a tricast.

What I wanted was a tricast, but there was no option for it, so I put on a combination forecast (whats the difference) They finished 1-2-3, which is the bet i wanted to put on. Please tell me this is the same type of bet as a tricast.

Judging by the small return I got from this, I'm a fud :(

Judging by the small return I got from this, I'm a fud :(

I dont think there was even a tricast in that race mate. I might be wrong but some races (depending on amount of runners/odds on faves might be a factor as well) dont have a tricast calculated.

VICTORIAN TYCOON 3PM

I dont think there was even a tricast in that race mate. I might be wrong but some races (depending on amount of runners/odds on faves might be a factor as well) dont have a tricast calculated.

Ah, well its a shame, I had them spot on.

Ah, well its a shame, I had them spot on.

Aye that was a good shout mate, shame you didnt get paid accordingly :(

This Stoute favourite is getting punted off the boards here :o

I'll take DOLCETTO each way at 18/1.

Something simular happended to me at the Grehounds. Had been doing £1 tricasts all night (£6) on trap's 1-2-3. Final race it won! However the lass entered my always trio wrong and put it has a combi forecast, which also came to £6. I was most unhappy and had all my other slips and was sober! So after muching arguing and seeing the manager, Instead of getting £18, I got my correct trio payout of £80 :)

Think I posted about it a while back. Feel for you though mate. What a sickener when you think you have won a tidy some only for it to be small. Despite the profit, it still feel's like a loser

Edited by DJP