Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Large bet on 4pm Sunnyside Tom @ 7/4 DJP NAP of the day

Cracks open Champagne

(or in this case, can of Fanta :lol:)

Where do you get those wee smillies? :lol:

Just had them on my pc for a while, From a football messageboard I used to go on until it got shut down. Splinter gamblers forum got made, but I stopped using it after going through a bad patch. May have a browse on there soon, were some good tips on there.

Final two tonight along with 7:45 ayr horse

1 Lucky Heroine @ 5/1 Photo-finish - Now a stewards enquiry! Gahhh!!! zzz 19:46 and still not sorted

2 Southpaw Lad @ 11/2 4th 12/1 :(

Edited by DJP

Can you start posting up before the events, then maybe we can all get rich, you seem to win a lot, but always post up after the event...............

No because then DJP will jinx it :lol:

Edit : in regards to the after-eventer claim ;)

post-6491-1213987270_thumb.jpg

Edited by Casper Rose

No because then DJP will jinx it :lol:

Edit : in regards to the after-eventer claim ;)

post-6491-1213987270_thumb.jpg

I am not that much of a jinx :lol:. If it is any consulation I am working 3am-9am so if you post just after 9am, likelihood is I won't see it till 11am earliest. Supposed to start work at 6am today, but toothache is killing me, so in work early. Means I have to spend less time with my boss :lol:

As I said, just going for own fancies now, tend to do better and so does everyone else :lol:

Let us know how you done tomorrow mate.

Only 1 horse for me tonight at Ayr, Monsieur Dumas 9/2 in the 7:45

Broke even last night. One winner only in 2nd last race(sweaty palm time) Flying Bantham 8-1.

My e/w accumulator i did online before i went was down after first race :lol:

A mate of mine owned the winner in the last Shy Glance and i didn't back it as the nudge i posted earlier for Always Best was my pick. :wacko: Some mate i am :lol: . I found out his horse was running on the way to the course but i never change my picks now which was wrong on this occasion.

Good night all round and dare i say it Bjorn Again were fab,think that was the drink though.Mate i was with had 4 winners.His last e-mail to me read"My form this week is woeful"..

Anyway,might just do a lucky 15 today on 4 horses.

Cannot decide between Marchand D'or or US Ranger in the jubilee stakes,no doubt i will back the wrong one. :lol:

Edited by stevenston saint

1 Horse bet planned for me today

4:00 - Newmarket - "LITTLE PETE"

Won on its penultimate start over todays distance in a class 4 event. LTO it came up against the Favourite in todays race "befortyfour" and lost by 2 lengths, but stayed on in the closing stages to take second. Today "LITTLE PETE" gains an extra 7lbs, and the swing in weights should be enough to reverse the form. 4/1 is a generous price so will be looking to make the most of it.

Will probablly have a wee gander at the rest of the cards, but this is my stand out bet.

Good luck, peeps :)

ASCOT

3.05 SPANISH MOON

3.45 US RANGER

4.25 KNOT IN WOOD

5.00 MAD RUSH (NAP)

AYR

3.10 THE LOAN EXPRESS

5.30 DISCANTI

NEWMARKET

3.25 PORTADORA

5.10 A firm watching brief on the Godolphin newcomer MEYDAN CITY who cost a whopping $11.7m. Wont be backing though, remember Jalil's debut

REDCAR

2.25 KING'S COUNSEL

Good luck chaps.

Ch4 Lucky 15, A bit ambitious to say the least

2.30 Royal Ascot

Johnny Rook 13/2

3.05 Royal Ascot

Happy Boy 16/1

3.45 Royal Ascot

Sir Gerry 20/1 (doubt it will win as easy as last time when I gave the tip out, but confident over place at big price)

4.25 Royal Ascot

Tombi 10/1