Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Right Ryan Moore. Since you were so useless at Lingfield I have came to the conclusion you are saving yourself for Windsor tonight. So a new lucky31 all with Ryan Moore on board.

6.40 Windsor

Politeia 7/4 (loser, came down to 5/4 fav, 25/1 winner)

7.10 Windsor

Barnezet 10/3

8.10 Windsor

Border Owl 12/1

8.40 Windsor

Kingdom of Fife 5/2 (this horse cost me quite a few ££ a few weeks back)

9.10 Windsor

Cape Colony 11/2

Edited by DJP

Now to re-coup today's losses

7pm Balrath Leader @ 7/2

FFS

Just put another £10 on my 7:10 selection and a 50/1 shot wins. Quitting for the day now, 1st two on lucky31 down as well. Been a very expensive day.

Final bet, Front man. If it loses. That is me until Saturday, I kid you not.

2nd, oh f**k off :lol: That's me done. If any good tips in my abscene please send me a message, I won't jinx, honest :lol:

Edited by DJP

Now to re-coup today's losses

7pm Balrath Leader @ 7/2

FFS

Just put another £10 on my 7:10 selection and a 50/1 shot wins. Quitting for the day now, 1st two on lucky31 down as well. Been a very expensive day.

Final bet, Front man. If it loses. That is me until Saturday, I kid you not.

2nd, oh f**k off :lol: That's me done. If any good tips in my abscene please send me a message, I won't jinx, honest :lol:

Dear oh dear! :rolleyes:

Right, I am going to start a fresh today. Going to keep track of my bets and hope to keep a profit and loss total.

All bets will be either £5 win singles or £2.50 e/w

Todays selections;

14:15 BEVERLEY - Yokozuna 9/4 (tissue price - taken SP)

This 2yo really caught the eye on his racecourse debut last month. Running on strongly and stepped up to tadays distance of 7f is ideal. Next time out he reared at the start and lost a lot of ground - never able to get on terms. Few question marks around his last run but was well fancied and was backed from 12's into 9's. Today drawn 11 of 11 and at beverley the high draw is of definite advantage in races up to 1m.

Fancy a big run and definitley room for improvement.

15:45 BEVERLEY - Riley Boys 13/8 (current available price - Taken 13/8)

Back in winners enclosure for the first time in 2 years thanks to his recent effort here at Bev last week. Tom Queally is in blistering form these last few days and with todays conditions ideal I fancy Riley Boys to follow up and complete a double. Main challenger has just been withdrawn Rudry Dragon so have taken the current price of 13/8 as I see it only coming in.

2 x £5 singles

Total outlay £10

Good luck if you choose to follow.

Just the one for me today

4:00 - Brighton - "AFRICAN PURSUITS"

Won at this course 13 days ago, step up in trip shouldnt be a problem judging by that performance. 3lb's rise in the weights shouldnt stop this one winning either.

2/1 at the moment........

14:15 BEVERLEY - Yokozuna 9/4 (tissue price - taken SP)

This 2yo really caught the eye on his racecourse debut last month. Running on strongly and stepped up to tadays distance of 7f is ideal. Next time out he reared at the start and lost a lot of ground - never able to get on terms. Few question marks around his last run but was well fancied and was backed from 12's into 9's. Today drawn 11 of 11 and at beverley the high draw is of definite advantage in races up to 1m.

Fancy a big run and definitley room for improvement.

Glad I took the SP. It has drifted out to 7/2. Fancy this one strongly and a decent price.

It drifted out like a barge. Started at 11/2. Something must have been up with it as it was marked up as fav earlier on.

Still at the end of the day it was unplaced. Hope Riley Boys comes good to show me profit for the day.

It drifted out like a barge. Started at 11/2. Something must have been up with it as it was marked up as fav earlier on.

Still at the end of the day it was unplaced. Hope Riley Boys comes good to show me profit for the day.

That really annoys me when that happens. :angry: I suppose its the chance you take when betting early.

I suppose it can work both ways as at Ayr on Friday night, a horse called Flying Bantem was 4-1 then just before the off drifted to 8/1 and i backed it as i had fancied it all day and it looked okay on the run to the start.Hey ho,it won. :D

Poor day yesterday. Hoping for a decent priced win today.

Carlisle 15:00 - Hulla Ballew (5/1) price taken.

This horse has a great record here at carlisle 9 races 2 wins, 3 2nds and 2 3rd's. Soft ground not a problem and will take all the beating.

£5 win @ 5/1.

Total Profit / Loss = -£10

Poor day yesterday. Hoping for a decent priced win today.

Carlisle 15:00 - Hulla Ballew (5/1) price taken.

This horse has a great record here at carlisle 9 races 2 wins, 3 2nds and 2 3rd's. Soft ground not a problem and will take all the beating.

£5 win @ 5/1.

Total Profit / Loss = -£10

Was that with "real" money, or, "virtual" money :lol:

(See the other thread)

Was that with "real" money, or, "virtual" money :lol:

(See the other thread)

Haha - real money on virtual racing!

I have also gone for the following;

£1 win L15

15:00 Carlisle - Hula Ballew

14:10 Salisbury - Our Wee Girl (Thanks Cityfan)

15:15 Salisbury - Warringah (Thanks Kieran Fallon LTO)

14:50 Worcester - Annie Fleetwood

All SP's.

Only 1 horse for me all week and it runs today...

2.10 Our Wee Girl @ 15/8

Good horse but let me down to much in the past, so not touching it, good luck Cityfan

Just two for me today (yes I know I said I was going cold turkey this week)

Two singles and a double

8.10 Bath

Sceilin 4/1

4.15 Salisbury

Military Cross 7/2

£1 win L15

15:00 Carlisle - Hula Ballew

14:10 Salisbury - Our Wee Girl (Thanks Cityfan)

15:15 Salisbury - Warringah (Thanks Kieran Fallon LTO)

14:50 Worcester - Annie Fleetwood

All SP's.

What a load of pony. 2nd,2nd,3rd & 4th.