Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Loads of short prices about today, doesnt look the best day as a punter. Would back AGENTE PARMIGIANO in the 4.05 Salisbury, 11/10 looks like a decent price for that.

Also going to have a bash at MYBOYCHARLIE in the 2.40 Curragh.

And PHILSON RUN in the 4.25 Uttoxeter each way.

These are just personal fancies, no information as of yet today.

That derby was an absolute joke. That O'Brien horse just happened to drift right across the paths of two fast finishing horses (Tartan Bearer and Casual Conquest) and pretty much ended the race for both of them. While in the meantime another O'Brien horse (I think there were 5 in the race) flies up the outside for the win.

Its a fucking joke and something that needs to be looked at for me.

That derby was an absolute joke. That O'Brien horse just happened to drift right across the paths of two fast finishing horses (Tartan Bearer and Casual Conquest) and pretty much ended the race for both of them. While in the meantime another O'Brien horse (I think there were 5 in the race) flies up the outside for the win.

k

Yeah I had a few quid on Tartan Bearer.

They were saying that they didn't think TB was gonna win anyway. How could they possibly say that??

You wouldn't know me.

Seem like a bit of a f4g if you ask me. Dont post in here if youre not going to contribute to the Ruud Van Nistelrooy's ok. :angry:

Aye I didnt even back Tartan Bearer because of the skinny price, if I had I wouldve been absolutely beeling <_<

Cabbage- We discussed this a few weeks back on here and i totally agree,didn't see the race unfortunately but one trainer should never be allowed so many horses in the one race.

Easy to fix races to an extent tbh. :(

Edit to add:Will watch it on racing review tomorrow.

Cabbage- We discussed this a few weeks back on here and i totally agree,didn't see the race unfortunately but one trainer should never be allowed so many horses in the one race.

Easy to fix races to an extent tbh. :(

Edit to add:Will watch it on racing review tomorrow.

Aye I remember. Its a farce, and is not a level playing field. Call it 'race riding' or tactics' if you want, but to me its cheating.

Thinking of going to musselburgh again tonight.

"CHA CHA CHA" Is get yet another chance tonight, seeing as it won at kempton the other week. Always goes close at musselburgh, better do it this time................

"KYBER" in the first looks nailed on as well in my opinion.