Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Had a £10 double on "LINDELAAN" & "MINTOE", first one came up but "MINTOE" ran a stinker!

Managed to get 2 winners at musselburgh, "KYBER" in the first as per my last post, and also "MOLLY ANN".

Actually turned to be a nice evening there, crowd of 6000 too, which is quite big for a monday night meet.

Had a £10 double on "LINDELAAN" & "MINTOE", first one came up but "MINTOE" ran a stinker!

Managed to get 2 winners at musselburgh, "KYBER" in the first as per my last post, and also "MOLLY ANN".

Actually turned to be a nice evening there, crowd of 6000 too, which is quite big for a monday night meet.

Well done Kayster.I was going to back Kyber as per your post but didn't as it wasn't on the tv.

Went for Murray to beat Gasquet in running instead 5/1 when 2-0 down but 6-5 up in 3rd set.It was really just for a bit of interest.

Steamed in :lol:

Went for Murray to beat Gasquet in running instead 5/1 when 2-0 down but 6-5 up in 3rd set.It was really just for a bit of interest.

Steamed in :lol:

Nice one - any idea what the highest price Murray reached in running?

so, now that DJP has legged it on holiday, everybody on this site is backing winners? Right? :D

lol - lets hope so!

Nice one - any idea what the highest price Murray reached in running?

That was the highest i saw on betfred when i turned tennis on ,as i was watching Cabbages horse :angry::lol: It won ,but as soon as i backed it he went into 4's as he surged ahead in tie break but i would imagine he would have been higher after 2nd set loss.Apparantly he was rank at that point so probably would have stayed clear anyway. :D

This should really be in the after timing thread but seeing as its also horses. Dont usually do this kind of bet so ill put it down to beginners luck :D

4.45@ Hamilton

Rothesay Dancer (4)

Kings College Boy (5)

Invincible Lad (6)

SP Combination Tricast

6@Unit Stake: 0.17 Stake: 1.02 Returns: 23.44