'mon The Denmark

Iain

National pride is all well and good, but sadly some principles are more important. I point blank refuse to back or wish well any side or squad containing G*ry fúcking H*lt, and so I will be cheering on the Danes in our friendly.

'Mon Danmark! :angry:

National pride is all well and good, but sadly some principles are more important. I point blank refuse to back or wish well any side or squad containing G*ry fúcking H*lt, and so I will be cheering on the Danes in our friendly.

'Mon Danmark!  :angry:

Nonsense. If we all decided to not support our teams just because you don't agree with one of the players selected then there would be no fans left at all.

I've never been overly impressed with Gary Holt when I have seen him play, but by all accounts he is playing well in a team on their way to the Premiership. Good luck to him. I hope he takes his chance and proves himself.

Or is this some Ayr/Kilmarnock related hang up? If so then that is just as bad as the Old Firm fans you get at Scotland games who boo players that play for whichever side of the Old Firm that they don't like. The only time I have ever had a full blown argument with a stranger at a football match was at Hampden over that.

Nonsense. If we all decided to not support our teams just because you don't agree with one of the players selected then there would be no fans left at all.

I've never been overly impressed with Gary Holt when I have seen him play, but by all accounts he is playing well in a team on their way to the Premiership. Good luck to him. I hope he takes his chance and proves himself.

Or is this some Ayr/Kilmarnock related hang up? If so then that is just as bad as the Old Firm fans you get at Scotland games who boo players that play for whichever side of the Old Firm that they don't like. The only time I have ever had a full blown argument with a stranger at a football match was at Hampden over that.

It's a combination of the two actually. I refuse to be represented by that tosser. He isn't good enough, and there are literally hundreds of thousands of players I'd rather see in a Scotland shirt.

Quite frankly I don't think anyone who's ever played in a side that's lost to Ayr United should ever play international football.

What age are you...feckin grow up? Wanting Scotland to lose because there's an ex-Kilmarnock player in the squad?

Do you think I ever wanted the other team to win when Joe Jordan was selected for Scotland just because he was an ex-Soapdodger? No, of course not

Oh and 4-1 by the way :lol:

indeed.......grow up.

no matter who pulls on the dark blue shirt will have my support and thousands of others.

See you guys that are going in copenhagen next week and a safe journey to you all!

We`ll be coming............. ;)

:blink::unsure:

Bit childish there mate.

Heh, me childish, and you guys think that's an exception? You're on an internet messageboard talking about a game, for goodness sakes!

Simplifying the matter to H*lt being ex-Killie is totally ridiculous, else I'd be including Canero in the complaint.

H*lt is scum and it is utterly pathetic that we as a nation have the likes of him representing us on the world stage. Utterly pathetic.

So take your pish and choke on it. :)

Don't really see why it actually matters to you anyway. Irrational likes/dislikes are what football is all about. This happens to be one that is particularly strong.

Not only that, but it's a friendly so it's utterly irrelevant who wins.

Plus H*lt is rubbish. If we were in a position where he was playing outstanding stuff and demanding a place on his ability then I could deal with that, but sneaking in the back door and taking Gary Teale's place in the squad is unacceptable.

I must shamefacedly admit I'll also be cheering on Denmark. :(:( The worse Scotland do, the quicker Vogts will be fired. We are going nowhere under him, and getting rid of him quickly is the only way forward.

I must shamefacedly admit I'll also be cheering on Denmark. :(:( The worse Scotland do, the quicker Vogts will be fired. We are going nowhere under him, and getting rid of him quickly is the only way forward.

well the 1500 scots heading over next week will be cheering on our boys, myself included.

Vogts tactics arent at question just the ability of some of the players. Except for a few we have and a few coming through, the average scottish international is shocking.

As i said safe journey to all the lads going over!

We`ll be coming.......

Anyone supporting Denmark can never be considered a true Scot.Regardless if you agree/disagree with Vogts being manager,you should never support any other country,especially one that is playing Scotland.I won't make this game,but I will still be watching from home-

C'MON SCOTLAND.

Scotland has the players, just not the manager to get the best out of them. Against Wales, nearly all of our players play at a higher level than theirs and we got humped 4-0, so that's not the reason!

I will not be supporting 'Scotland' for the simple reason that Vogts' team is not Scotland to me. It's mainly a bunch of English twits with Scottish great grannies, managed by a frankenfurter that couldn't care less. I can't feel any pride in such a travesty of my nation.

Fair enough if you feel you ought to support your country no matter what, but I think that is approaching blind idiocy at this stage. Vogts has shown time and time again that we are going nowhere under his leadership, and the sooner he's punted the better. If we keep on supporting him things will continue to get worse. For the greater good, we must abandon his team.

Archived