Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

I see that the McCann's are to be interviewed seperately as witnesses.........

I wonder if this means that one of the friends is under suspision?

I heard on the news this morning that they are angry that they haven't been told the results of the DNA test.

I would have thought that that was quite normal that police don't disclose this? :unsure:

Guest Captain Saintsible
I heard on the news this morning that they are angry that they haven't been told the results of the DNA test.

I would have thought that that was quite normal that police don't disclose this? :unsure:

Indeed, particularly if the forensic evidence indicates that someone they know may have been involved!

Indeed, particularly if the forensic evidence indicates that someone they know may have been involved!

Also is it not a bit late to interview them on their own. I'm sure they have had plenty of time to colaberate their stories by now :unsure:

Guest Ron Burgundy
Also is it not a bit late to interview them on their own. I'm sure they have had plenty of time to colaberate their stories by now :unsure:

big lies are virtually impossible to hide.

Just gonna say, in cases of child abduction or murder it's usually a close family member or friend that done it.

This is absolutely true.

The point here is that regardless of whether the McCanns or their friends had anything to do with it at all, the hysteria and outrage from their media pals, and even people on this thread when it was suggested this was possible, was outrageous.

The whole "you should be ashamed of yourself" routine was dusted off when people asked questions of the events of that night, when that was exactly where the bulk of the investigation should have been focused on, after the initial search of the area.

It's starting to get exciting now.....

(Of course, i hope that ourmaddiewhohopefullyaren'tinheavenhallowedbethyname is still alive somewhere unharmed)

Meanwhile, far away in another part of town

Gerry McCann and a couple of friends are drivin around.

Number one contender for the Daily Mail crown

Had no idea what kinda shit was about to go down

When a cop pulled him over to the side of the road

Just like the time before and the time before that.

In Portugal thats just the way things go.

If youre a souped up West end ponce you might as well not show up on the street

less you wanna draw the heat.

Edited to add something about Madeline who clearly I hope is safe and well and just hiding.

Edited by Jim Pansy

Solicitor present for the "formal" interview.

Interesting.

Just gonna say, in cases of child abduction or murder it's usually a close family member or friend that done it.

With the press speculating that DNA is the key then I would've thought that ruled out the parents themselves.

Which will come as a blow to some folk on here <_<

(and hey , I know I said I'd leave this thread alone)

I really hope the parents had nothing to do with this. Imagine the oamount of experts who would appear saying they knew something was suspicious about them from day one?

But more than anything else, it would just about destroy my faith in human nature. You wouldn't be able to take anything seriously anyone said from now on without a nagging doubt in the back of your head.

It'll be a sad day.

With the press speculating that DNA is the key then I would've thought that ruled out the parents themselves.

Which will come as a blow to some folk on here <_<

(and hey , I know I said I'd leave this thread alone)

Yes DNA found in the apartment 3 months after the crime and after other people had stayed their.

Dingoes ate my Maddie

I really hope the parents had nothing to do with this. Imagine the oamount of experts who would appear saying they knew something was suspicious about them from day one?

But more than anything else, it would just about destroy my faith in human nature. You wouldn't be able to take anything seriously anyone said from now on without a nagging doubt in the back of your head.

It'll be a sad day.

If they did do it they did a fantastic job of disposing of the body and any evidence in such a short space of time to the point where three months later two police forces have found absolutely bugger all.

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Guest Ron Burgundy
If they did do it they did a fantastic job of disposing of the body and any evidence in such a short space of time to the point where three months later two police forces have found absolutely bugger all.

yeah but thats based upon believing the whole lead up to the disappearance night....if your gonna lie you might as well lie all the time .

I noticed the lawyer they are using to sue the Portuguese papers is doing it for free. the money isn't coming out of the campaign fund.

Anyone know what is happening to the campaign fund, now that they have sensibly decided to return home and try and get on with their lives?