Caledonian F.c. Thread

RayBees

what like are the sizings,eg-is large barely more than what you'd expect from a medium or is it like a tent?hate ordering clothes online due to this great unknown!

I bought a large and its quite loose, often I have to buy extra large, so they are generous cut. Quality of t shirt and print is excellent.

LSM update

Now managed to obtain issues 3,4,7,8,9,10,12,13,14,15,17 :D

Lets just say it took a hell of a lot of persuasion and money to prize them away from their previous owner :angry:

Still on the look out for 1,2,5,6,11,16 and A.K.O.B's

Any sightings/help/info would be greatly appreciated :)

I'm going to gloat as I have the complete set and no, they are not for sale. Even better, recently got "All the Way" ,the Caley centenary book.

I bought a large and its quite loose, often I have to buy extra large, so they are generous cut. Quality of t shirt and print is excellent.

On the other hand my dad thought i was being cheeky when i got him an extra large but it fits him well. I got a large (my usual) and it fits great. It is always risky buying clothes online.

Take it you got it on Ebay

How much did you get it for if you don't mind me asking?

Just over £20, a bargain for journalism that deserved a Booker prize

Edited by PRS

Guest ullevi

I have just this weekend found an old Caley top in a box of old strips it is a top with Macrae and Dick as the sponsor and Turnbull Sports is also on it. Anyone any idea what this is worth?? Think it is the last toip they played in before the amalgamation.

I have just this weekend found an old Caley top in a box of old strips it is a top with Macrae and Dick as the sponsor and Turnbull Sports is also on it. Anyone any idea what this is worth?? Think it is the last toip they played in before the amalgamation.

Ten pints on Saturday night - £25

Curry on the way home - £7

Laughing at ICT - mandatory

A pre merger Caley top .............................priceless

Edited by PRS

LSM update

Lets just say it took a hell of a lot of persuasion and money to prize them away from their previous owner :angry:

I have all the ones you are requiring, except issue 1, which we only made 150 copies(i think), i want it as am on the front cover... :D

Not selling any though, as am in two, three & six also.

If not in pic in print..

You have a pm..

thats probably from about 5 years before the merger.whats the size?

• 1 month later...
LSM update

A further update :D

Have now added LSM 16 and both AKOB's to my collection, again down to a lot of persuasion and money but it was well worth it :D

Also found the 4page leaflet on the Caley2086 group which was formed on the run up to the murder/merger

I have no memory of AKOB's to be honest,maybe that had something to do with the drink :P

Anyone know who edited AKOB's?

A further update :D

Have now added LSM 16 and both AKOB's to my collection, again down to a lot of persuasion and money but it was well worth it :D

Also found the 4page leaflet on the Caley2086 group which was formed on the run up to the murder/merger

I have no memory of AKOB's to be honest,maybe that had something to do with the drink :P

Anyone know who edited AKOB's?

Same boys who did LSM, or deffo one of, DM, not sure if AD was playing by this time, as you can tell in AKOB with its distinct lack of humour compared to the LSM's..

Edited by Lets all laugh at thistle

Same boys who did LSM, or deffo one of, DM, not sure if AD was playing by this time, as you can tell in AKOB with its distinct lack of humour compared to the LSM's..

Think AD's influence is quite noticeably missing :lol: still an interesting read but they definitely weren't as good as LSM

I just assumed by the editorial in AKOB 1 that both the LSM boys weren't involved

Still have no recollection of them at the time though :blink:

Think AD's influence is quite noticeably missing :lol: still an interesting read but they definitely weren't as good as LSM

I just assumed by the editorial in AKOB 1 that both the LSM boys weren't involved

Still have no recollection of them at the time though :blink:

Remember seeing AKOB but don't recall much about it. Think "Dots" (DM) and his brother were involved in it. Wasn't around for very long

Remember seeing AKOB but don't recall much about it. Think "Dots" (DM) and his brother were involved in it. Wasn't around for very long

I have absolutely no recollection of it. Wouldn't mind seeing a copy though.

• 3 weeks later...
the guys in charge of the club are football people, but very much in the modern era premiership/old firm mold where they dont give a p1sh about the average punter compared to balancing books and making the odd headline. have to say im pretty comfortable with that, long term it could be a good move, even though basic customer service and local pr could improve the ground work has to be laid down now for the club to grow further in the future.

if we didnt bring in somebody who had one eye on the balance sheets we could well be left behind in the spl and never fulfill our potential.

i believe our best years are still ahead of us, as much as raybees or prs may deny it ict and inverness football is in better shape now than its ever been and though support within the town has been stagnant this past year or two we've seen decent increases in support traveling from moray and even ross shire. as the years roll on within inverness, the memories of the highland league will fade and the citys population will continue to grow, to claim theres no future in ict and all talk of us 'disappearing' is ludicrous.

which is why those bitter, angry little people ^_^ who have never seen a teamfrom inverness beat the best in the country, play in the top league, play at hampden etc etc should give it up

Do you actually know anything about the merger,you seem to have an opinion on everything,when did you actually start watching football in Inverness?? My belief from your posts is somewhere about the time ICT were in the 1st division correct??

You really do sound like a c*nt of the highest order

Do you actually know anything about the merger,you seem to have an opinion on everything,when did you actually start watching football in Inverness?? My belief from your posts is somewhere about the time ICT were in the 1st division correct??

You really do sound like a c*nt of the highest order

Don't think he is interested in facts - first post on here talked about mergers being part of Inverness football for over 100 years and mentioned Citadel in this context (they didn't, they became defunct), has referred to ICT as Caley and seems to think that everyone who supported Caley or Thistle should now automatically support ICT. Does not appreciate that real football fans have an emotional bond with their club that cannot be transferred to another club. Still, seems to have disappeared off this thread.

Edited by PRS

Don't think he is interested in facts - first post on here talked about mergers being part of Inverness football for over 100 years and mentioned Citadel in this context (they didn't, thery became defunct), has referred to ICT as Caley and seems to think that everyone who supported Caley or Thistle should now automatically support ICT. Does not appreciate that real football fans have an emotional bond with their club that cannot be transferred to another club. Still, seems to have disappeared off this thread.

He'll be missed...

BTW the video links on the Caley Nostalgia Site seem to work now. Wilsie's 1st goal against County in the 5-2 win in the final season is great.