Online Footy Management Game

Div

Heres a thought, recently there have been a few folk getting annoyed at the game and trying to sell their players on the cheap. What is to stop a player starting up another team and selling his players to his original team on the fly?

I believe there's a thing which says you can't trade between computers with the same IP address. But if you've got two computers in different locations, that isn't a problem...

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
An excellent win for San Francisco Giants, this time a 2-0 home victory over Olympique Leith. Chester Buckland scored both goals, my new striker now has 3 goals in his first 2 games for his new club. All things point towards promotion.

Very disappointed and have just left the dressing room after telling "my boys" that. Still perplexed by the stats though !

How can I play an attacking formation and have 74% possession yet have no shots on or off target and only spend 1% of the match in the opposition's third of the park ?? <_<

Anyway friendlies don't matter, judge me on the competitive games. My cheeky boys can only get better !

Check out my team see who you like, cos I need a bit of money.

Norfolk n Chance City

F-League 5 Eta

Thought you said you were after a bit of cash ??

Thought you said you were after a bit of cash ??

I am. But you are bidding for my best players, and you're wanting to give me LESS money than they are valued at. :D

Surreal Madrid M League 7 Beta, have a gander and see if anything interests.

Vijay Smith and Laurent Boser are both available.

Surreal Madrid M League 7 Beta, have a gander and see if anything interests.

Vijay Smith and Laurent Boser are both available.

I'll give you £15 million for either, Pascal Kirovski or Dane Lampard? :rolleyes:

Archived