L A C

Denji

Guest Gibby ya bas
So all these people, although they go to Livi games, have an Old Firm team as their first choice? The abuse just writes itself. :lol:

i enjoy going to watch my local team wtf is wrong with that ?

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gary_a

f**k off you support morton you have never seen a good game of football apart from on tv and i am making a poin to the queens park fan and im not a gloryhunter

Nothing wrong with it, but the fact you need to have the OF as a back-up to contrast Livi's few trophies shows a huge insecurity in your personality. Maybe as you grow you will learn.

edited to say, ''ya bas''.

Diagnosis: You're a gloryhunting bigot.

Not only that, but you're having a go at genuine Livi fans who don't treat their side as the "wee team".

And you wonder why you are being ridiculed. <_<

f**k off you support morton you have never seen a good game of football apart from on tv and i am making a poin to the queens park fan and im not a gloryhunter

He probably hasn't seen a 'good' Morton team, GeeJay has probably never seen a decent 2nd division season, and apart from the odd one or 2, neither have I.

The fact is, that doesn't matter to us, because we don;t support our clubs on how successful they are. That is where you differ from us.

Guest gary_a
I couldn't have asked for a better quote to prove your gloryhunter instincts. Cheers.

im not a gloryhunter when my family are glaswegians lol

Guest Gibby ya bas
Nothing wrong with it, but the fact you need to have the OF as a back-up to contrast Livi's few trophies shows a huge insecurity in your personality. Maybe as you grow you will learn.

edited to say, ''ya bas''.

the OF is not a back up i have suported celtic since i can rember and when i started to support them they were not winnign every trophy

You're clearly not. :lol::lol:

You are a gloryhunter, and a gloryhunter who is attacking livi fans for not supporting their team when you've got a "big team" yourself. <_<

Btw, how would a Rangers fan see a good game of football at any of their games? :blink:

Guest Gibby ya bas
He probably hasn't seen a 'good' Morton team, GeeJay has probably never seen a decent 2nd division season, and apart from the odd one or 2, neither have I.

The fact is, that doesn't matter to us, because we don;t support our clubs on how successful they are. That is where you differ from us.

y do u support them then ? (not that that is the reason for me supporting celtic )

the OF is not a back up i have suported celtic since i can rember and when i started to support them they were not winnign every trophy

That'll be what, 5 minutes? :huh:

So its OK to be a gloryhunter because "they weren't winning every trophy." :huh::huh:

LAC: Ridiculous. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Gibby ya bas
I support Stenhousemuir because I lived in Stenhousemuir for the first 17 years of my life.

i have supported celtic for 15 years of my life and i have supported livi for 7 just because i enjoy making some noise for my local team

and i will always support celtic

Guest gary_a
i have supported celtic for 15 years of my life and i have supported livi for 7 just because i enjoy making some noise for my local team

i agree with him apart from the celtic part lol

rangers have won f**k all for 2 seasons now and i didnt chanfge 2 celtic did i asshole

Really?

I missed your consecutive relegations. :huh:

How could you lose 74 league games in a row without me being there to laugh? :huh:

Guest ryan-ferguson
Really?

I missed your consecutive relegations. :huh:

How could you lose 74 league games in a row without me being there to laugh? :huh:

probebly because you were on this wondering what to do with your life

Yet you attack genuine Livi supporters for their lack of support.

Can't you see how much of a hypocrite you are?

First opportunity and you'd be off to watch the "big team".

You people are disgusting. <_<

Archived