St Mirren Sign Deuchar

Law Stud

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw the thread title.

Looked at the first few posts.

LOL'd

Can someone not do one of those "priceless" things with this one. Something like

"Internet Connection - £10

Time on computer to see thread - 5 mins

Finding out that a sanctimonious wee p***k has made an erse of himself - PRICELESS"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

im sorry i cant help it

its ok SD come into the wee barrell on sunday and we'll all buy you a pint n forget about it ...oh wait thats right you'll be watchin some pishy 3rd div semi-pro team in the highland league that is 500 miles away from anything remotely humane and then on the board at 3.45 to tell us how pish stmirren are for getting pumped off celtic

my christ i think duechar might just save us from relegation :ph34r:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

im sorry i cant help it

its ok SD come into the wee barrell on sunday and we'll all buy you a pint n forget about it ...oh wait thats right you'll be watchin some pishy 3rd div semi-pro team in the highland league that is 500 miles away from anything remotely humane and then on the board at 3.45 to tell us how pish stmirren are for getting pumped off celtic

my christ i think duechar might just save us from relegation :ph34r:

You dont bloody get it mate. HE HASN'T SIGNED FOR ST MIRREN :lol:

You dont bloody get it mate. HE HASN'T SIGNED FOR ST MIRREN :lol:

Oh dear - maybe you should delete your account after a gaff like that.... :lol: Clearly he did get it hence the :ph34r::rolleyes:

Listen though, laugh it up....keep the smiles going. It'll look a picture as the smiles start to disappear as Celtic dismantle St Mirren on Sunday... :rolleyes:

Why would I do that....I'm enjoying counting up the percentage of St Mirren fans that obviously do read my posts... ;) Give it till Sunday and they'll all have been wishing I had been correct and that Deuchar had signed - watching Burke, Mehmet and Kean will see to that...:rolleyes:

BTW Div thats over 3,200 page views - almost TWICE the total St Mirren support at the match on Tuesday....if only St Mirren had the same pulling power as me...eh :lol:

Bah!! Couldn't join in due to work and the IPS driver errors but it brightened up a typically dull afternoon watching a self-styled fountain of knowledge making a complete tit of himself and bizarrely LAPPING UP people pointing and laughing at him.

What a fud :lol:

Bah!! Couldn't join in due to work and the IPS driver errors but it brightened up a typically dull afternoon watching a self-styled fountain of knowledge making a complete tit of himself and bizarrely LAPPING UP people pointing and laughing at him.

What a fud :lol:

I read many years ago in Christopher Green's excellent child psychology book "Toddler Taming" that the attention-seeking infant would rather have negative attention than no attention at all.

That's the mentality we're dealing with. :(

Oh, almost forgot: :rolleyes:

Archived