Grumpy Old Pnb'rs

RedWeb

I hate people under 25 who smoke despite being told in big letters on every packet of ciggies they've bought/stolen that SMOKING KILLS. If these brain donors end up with lung cancer then they can f**k right off...serves them right...bloody drain on the NHS. Anyone of the current generation who smokes despite all the warnings should be forced to pay for treatment when the day comes that their lungs start to pack in....idiots :huh:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate people under 25 who smoke despite being told in big letters on every packet of ciggies they've bought/stolen that SMOKING KILLS. If these brain donors end up with lung cancer then they can f**k right off...serves them right...bloody drain on the NHS. Anyone of the current generation who smokes despite all the warnings should be forced to pay for treatment when the day comes that their lungs start to pack in....idiots :huh:

What other group of people would you make pay for treatment if they were ill? :rolleyes:

I'm only twenty, but here are a few :

People who say : "you're entitled to your opinion". Yes, you've certainly grasped the concept of democracy, now f**k off, you patronising c**t.

"Squad rotation" : It doesn't work. Ever. The end.

People who watch Match of the Day or Sky Sports, then parrot whatever Alan Hansen / Andy Gray said as if it's their own insight : f**k off and form your own opinion, you fucking cockend. Do you honestly think that anyone's fooled into thinking that it's your own opinion when you say : "Hmmm, Man U's problem at the moment's that they don't have anyone who's willing to run in behind the defence"? No, noc**t does, f**k off.

Middlesborough : What's the point in them? Middlesborough and teams like them just annoy me, they're not good enough to be going for Europe and not bad enough to be fighting relegation. They're just happy to cruise along in complete mediocrity. w**ks.

Totally manufactured "attitude" in singers / bands : Oh, look, he / she just said that he / she doesn't like another total mediocrity! Ooh, he / she swore a couple of times! What a rebel!

Phoning English / Irish / Welsh people at my work : My job isn't really phone based, thank f**k, but when I do have to phone up people from other parts of Britain / Ireland, it really fucks me off :

Me : "Hi, my name's Fraser, I'm calling from Halifax Bank of Scotland Group, can I please be put through to your accounts department?"

Total Spastic (in voice which makes it sound like I'm the stupid one) : "...sorry?"

Me : "Hi...my name's Fraser...I'm calling from the Bank of Scotland...can I please be put through to your accounts department?"

Spastic : "Accounts?"

Me : "Yes."

Spastic : "What did you say your name was?"

Me : "Fraser"

Spastic : "Sorry, what was that?"

Spastic : "Caesar?"

Me : "Fraser. Fiesta, Romeo, Alpha, Sierra, Echo, Romeo".

Spastic : "Ahhhhhhhh, Fraser?"

Me : (forced chuckle) "That's right".

Spastic : "Hang on a minute"

(Shitey "on hold" music, followed by an identical conversation with some other daftie in the accounts department).

That wasn't exaggerated, by the way. They really do think that I'm saying fucking Caesar. I have that conversation several times a day. Fucking idiots.

What other group of people would you make pay for treatment if they were ill? :rolleyes:

Why should my taxes be wasted on people who have chosen to ignore the obvious health warnings and end up trying to kill themselves. No chance...you smoke then you take out private health insurance and pay the sky high premiums.

Why should my taxes be wasted on people who have chosen to ignore the obvious health warnings and end up trying to kill themselves. No chance...you smoke then you take out private health insurance and pay the sky high premiums.

What about junkies? Mind you they wouldnae have the money to pay for private health care.

However, maybe we should look at investing in junkie fuelled power stations,seeing as Alex Salmond is against building more nuclear stations. ( Grumpy auld P&Br )

My name is Monster, I'm 33 and I'm a grumpy auld b*****d.

Taxi queues. :angry:

I have yet to be in one that does not involve some absolute ARSE approaching you and asking for a cigarette or a light, or both.

Four o'clock this morning and some tart in a bright green coat approaches and asks for a light, so the wife obliges. Then she prods me in the back and says:

"What's wrong with you?"

What's wrong with me? Let me fucking tell you what's wrong with me love, some vacuous tart that clearly dressed in the dark before coming out is drunkenly attempting to be jocular. You are wearing a bright green raincoat. BRIGHT GREEN. To some that might denote you are a witty, vivacious, bright young girl. To me, it merely states you are a pointless attention seeking waste of space bint.

Then she said:

"Oh, I get it, you don't like the Irish, is that it?"

No, that isn't it. I don't like fuckwits. Isn't there a re-run of Big Brother or a house decorating programme presented by a similar witless clown-shod anorexic mingebag like yourself you could be watching instead of invading my space?

So then she slaps the back of my head.

I intensely dislike most people.

I think Monster is in the running to be Honorary President of the Grumpy Old Pnb'rs.

He got upset at someone trying to be jocular.

I'm only twenty, but here are a few :

People who say : "you're entitled to your opinion". Yes, you've certainly grasped the concept of democracy, now f**k off, you patronising c**t.

"Squad rotation" : It doesn't work. Ever. The end.

People who watch Match of the Day or Sky Sports, then parrot whatever Alan Hansen / Andy Gray said as if it's their own insight : f**k off and form your own opinion, you fucking cockend. Do you honestly think that anyone's fooled into thinking that it's your own opinion when you say : "Hmmm, Man U's problem at the moment's that they don't have anyone who's willing to run in behind the defence"? No, noc**t does, f**k off.

Middlesborough : What's the point in them? Middlesborough and teams like them just annoy me, they're not good enough to be going for Europe and not bad enough to be fighting relegation. They're just happy to cruise along in complete mediocrity. w**ks.

Totally manufactured "attitude" in singers / bands : Oh, look, he / she just said that he / she doesn't like another total mediocrity! Ooh, he / she swore a couple of times! What a rebel!

Phoning English / Irish / Welsh people at my work : My job isn't really phone based, thank f**k, but when I do have to phone up people from other parts of Britain / Ireland, it really fucks me off :

Me : "Hi, my name's Fraser, I'm calling from Halifax Bank of Scotland Group, can I please be put through to your accounts department?"

Total Spastic (in voice which makes it sound like I'm the stupid one) : "...sorry?"

Me : "Hi...my name's Fraser...I'm calling from the Bank of Scotland...can I please be put through to your accounts department?"

Spastic : "Accounts?"

Me : "Yes."

Spastic : "What did you say your name was?"

Spastic : "Sorry, what was that?"

Spastic : "Caesar?"

Me : "Fraser. Fiesta, Romeo, Alpha, Sierra, Echo, Romeo".

Spastic : "Ahhhhhhhh, Fraser?"

Me : (forced chuckle) "That's right".

Spastic : "Hang on a minute"

(Shitey "on hold" music, followed by an identical conversation with some other daftie in the accounts department).

That wasn't exaggerated, by the way. They really do think that I'm saying fucking Caesar. I have that conversation several times a day. Fucking idiots.

Quality rant Mr Romeo, you've got a lot of middle names haven't you?

Actually smokers pay in around 3 1/2 times what they cost the NHS.

Theyre quite the opposite of a drain....

Beds that theyve paid for 3 1/2 times over.

Beds that someone who hasn't caused their own illness cannot use....you're just giving me more ammunition for hating these eejits...keep it coming :lol:

Beds that someone who hasn't caused their own illness cannot use....you're just giving me more ammunition for hating these eejits...keep it coming :lol:

If a smoker pays for his bed 3 times over there for every bed a smoker takes up theres another 2 in the hospital because he smoked.

So its not so much that hes taking up a bed, as providing 2 beds for the hospital.

So you want their money to get the beds but dont think they should get treatment?

Thank f**k your not in charge.

If a smoker pays for his bed 3 times over there for every bed a smoker takes up theres another 2 in the hospital because he smoked.

I seriously doubt the tax paid by individual smoker pays for the sheets never mind the bed. The rest is made up of tax payers money. I'd rather mine wasn't spent on people who decided that life was irrelevant enough to be tossed away by smoking cigarettes :huh:

I seriously doubt the tax paid by individual smoker pays for the sheets never mind the bed. The rest is made up of tax payers money. I'd rather mine wasn't spent on people who decided that life was irrelevant enough to be tossed away by smoking cigarettes :huh:

Smokers cost the NHS £2billion a year. However the generate over £10billion a year due to the taxes on cigarettes.

Smokers cost the NHS £2billion a year. However the generate over £10billion a year due to the taxes on cigarettes.

I'm not going to argue with your numbers....instead I'll go back to my original point...people who take up smoking now despite all the warnings are idiots...do you agree ?

You should have slapped her back in the head.

Monster is a big lad, there's a chance he might have been up for murder if he skelped her back.

Ooohh, I'm LOVING this thread!! It's one of those nod-furiously-in-agreement-and-self-righteous-indignation moments.

This thread is absolute quality for that ^^^ exact reason.

Here are a few of my Meldrew moments.....

People who park in my parking space when picking their kids up from the school around the corner and therefore making me park quite a bit away from my house and stopping me from getting my usually sleeping little boy in the house nice and dry.

One arse took up 2 spaces quite intentionally the other day but I kept quiet as I was so annoyed at him if I got out the car it would have turned nasty.

I have a severe dislike for those people that tell you to smile or cheer up.

Maybe I want to walk around all day with my puss tripping me or perhaps I'm not smiling or cheery because I've had some bad news.

Next person that tells me to smile or cheer up is getting told to f**k off.

Finally, for now anyway, I absolutely cant stand to see anyone over the age of 25 flying about on a skateboard wearing those ridiculous skateboarder type clothes.

Get a job ya fucking bawbags and then you might be able to afford a car or a mountain bike.

:D

Archived