P&b Breaking All Records....

Div

Yesterday saw P&B break it's previous all time record for the number of guests and posters online at the same time with a healthy 44 of you sciving buggers surfing the site at 4pm B)

The traffic on the site is also on the up - so thanks to you all for your continued patronage of P&B.

I am on holiday from next Thursday - Ruggy Bairn is in charge of the site content and of course Iain, and Ruggy will continue to moderate the forum :)

How much further evidence is required to prove Wastefield and the FVE was the daddy of all wind up on here. Almost up there with my SFL rule 34 regarding a non-SPLcomliant team being denied the championship flag or trophy. :D

The swampy are gods gift to category 3s. :lol:

Guest Born-again Bairn
Yesterday saw P&B break it's previous all time record for the number of guests and posters online at the same time with a healthy 44 of you sciving buggers surfing the site at 4pm  B)

At least we waited till after work for the new record :lol:

51 at 5:30

How much further evidence is required to prove Wastefield and the FVE was the daddy of all wind up on here. Almost up there with my SFL rule 34 regarding a non-SPLcomliant team being denied the championship flag or trophy. :D

The swampy are gods gift to category 3s. :lol:

and andyfud fell for it the most.

Lets all laugh at andyfud :D:lol::D :lol :lol::D:D:lol::lol::D

Archived