Sweden 22/1

Denmark 33/1

Croatia 66/1

Greece 66/1

Russia 66/1

Bulgaria 80/1

Switzerland 100/1

Latvia 150/1

Although they've got a tough group, Germany look a great bet at 16/1, also have a feeling Bulgaria could be a good each way bet at 80/1.

Any thoughts?

Guest Comeonthelads

Holland look like a good bet at 8/1. Spain and England and 7/1 might be a good shout too.

Guest Saint Geezer

Although they've got a tough group, Germany look a great bet at 16/1, also have a feeling Bulgaria could be a good each

Ive got £3 on them at 20/1 (hey big spender).

Also got a £10 on holland at 8/1.

16/1 Morientes to be the top goalscorer.

25/1 Kluivert to be top goalscorer.

My money would be on Spain. Mind you, they're always one of the favourites, and always flop....but it's got to change some time!

Holland and Germany are big names but I don't think either will deliver. As for England :lol:

Fantastic odds for the Germans. Fair enough, they have been pretty shit over the past year but they always seem to pull something out of the bag when it counts.

And the whole world wrote them off for WC 2002 as well!

I know nothing about betting. Is it possible to put an each-way bet on the Germans to finish in the top 4?

Guest Saint Geezer
I know nothing about betting. Is it possible to put an each-way bet on the Germans to finish in the top 4?

Yeah at a 1/4 of the odds

Guest God is a bairn

just won 1st bet predicted a draw at half time in the spain game and spain to win at full time :D

Each way betting in Euro 2004 is paid on finalists only I think you'll find :P

I have put each way bets on both Sweden and Denmark. They have the easiest route to the latter stages - and both will eliminate Italy in the group stages B)

My dad has croatia in his sweep, so I am hoping that they win.

I do, however, think that the Germans and the French are the best bets, although this time yesterday I thought Portugal were in with a chance but, the Greeks embarassed them lastnight.

Could the Greeks perhaps be the surprise package?

Nothing has disuaded me form my original thoughts that the winners will come from the "Group Of Death-Group D" and it ain't going to be the overrated Dutch!.

Germany and Czech Republic for me at double figure odds(14/1 and 16/1) look good but get on England tonight @3/1(Skybet).That along with the 5/2 Germany to beat Holland(Skybet also) appear the two prices way out of line so far in the tournament.Put it another way,could you ever imagine a bookmaker putting up these prices on either side of the OF if playing each other at a neutral ground?I would have had both those sides at around 7/4 so the prices on offer are way too big..

One final bet for me at this stage is the 10/1 on offer about Paul Scholes being Top England Scorer.Anyone remember Alan Shearer before Euro 98-Similair situation to Scholes and he comes back and becomes Top Goalscorer in the Tournament.Could happen again here!

Steven

The Trainbairn

Archived