Loan Players Wanted

I'm looking for a few loan players - Defenders, Midfielders or Forwards. Must be rated 7 or above.

If you would like to deal either PM here or on the Effeffelle site quoting the players name, position, your team name and Division.

Cheers B)

• 3 years later...
Guest FootieGuru
Yeah, Nuno whatever his name is in my side or if your after a cheaper back up I've got one too. PM me on effeffelle.

effeffelle is back on, i created a thread about it and lots of players vailable now that transfer market works, also coaching is on so you can train youths

I'm lost.

effeffelle was a decent online footie management game that a lot of P&B members signed up to. Initially it was quite good but it quickly developed to be impossible to sign any decent players for reasonable prices and lost it's appeal.

I cannae believe it's been 4 years though :huh:

Guest FootieGuru
effeffelle was a decent online footie management game that a lot of P&B members signed up to. Initially it was quite good but it quickly developed to be impossible to sign any decent players for reasonable prices and lost it's appeal.

I cannae believe it's been 4 years though :huh:

Yeah, it has been some time now, never really stopped just suspended sometime but all is well now. And plenty of players to choose from ;) finances have been overhauled in general, so happy transfering :)

Archived