Gary Lineker

StewartyMac

I don't think he's that bad. He says most things jokingly. Des Lynam is more of an arse due to the fact that he clearly knows sod all about football and he is smug. Clive Tyldesley is the biggest tit of them all.

Des Lynam is Irish!!!!

He shouldn't be supporting Mingland no matter who his paymasters are :angry:

WE, WE, WE, WE, WE, WE!!!!!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Competition - who scored this goal against Scotland in Euro 96! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Gordon Strachan even said "We" earlier, when talking about England! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Nothing other than an unintentional slip by the wee man.

I used to hate him as a player for Dundee (he scored against Saints at Love St in Jan 77) and Aberdeen (scored the one that took the 81 cup semi to a replay) but I was a callow youth then and now realise he is the epitome if Scottishness...a wee hard gin-ger who has no lack of pride in what he is (take note....Orange Malky Fuckwit)

There is no comparision between the BBC and ITV. Motson and Tyldesly are as bad as each other but the BBC pundits are so much better. They talk intelligently (most of them) about the games instead of just slavering a string of cliches. They are also less prone to eulogising about 'good old England', (Garth 'w**ker' Crooks excepted). They also remember, more than ITV, that the country it's broadcasting to is the UK and not everyone is wishing 'the boys' well.

Some good quotes.....

As Zidane stands over the freekick.."This is the last oppertunity for danger to England".....you fu<king wish!

"1-0, 1-0, 1-0, that's what will be chanted to Santini and Henry at grounds around England next season"....not fu<cking likely, Clive!

"I suppose it's too early to talk about how this result sets England up for the tournament".....Isn't it fu<king just Motty!

The England fans, "Theiry Henry, yer havin a laff"....Too fu<king right, I bet he's pishing himself!

Archived