Gary Lineker

StewartyMac

Between the two commentary teams, I reckon that the BBC's are just better when it comes to commentating on an England game.

Take Ian Wright away and BBC would be better. ITV is complete shite.

Guest Ruggy Bairn

WE, WE, WE, WE, WE, WE!!!!!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Competition - who scored this goal against Scotland in Euro 96! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Gordon Strachan even said "We" earlier, when talking about England! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

I will concede that Tyldesley is far worse, but for me it's like saying drinking pish is better than eating shíte.

Quote of the 1st half from good old Clive.

"Some neutrals in the crowd may think it's a little harsh on France, but there's no neutrals, so tough"

I wonder if the same comment would have been so forthcoming had the roles been reversed.

By the way, Lampard's header was very similar to Colin McKinnon's at Montrose earlier in the season :lol::lol::lol:

Competition - who scored this goal against Scotland in Euro 96! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

That is a fcuking disgrace by the way.

I think thats a sly 2 fingers up at the people up here wanting England to lose. Works for me.

COME ON FRANCE!!!

Is that their competition? I am not watching the game at the minute but am about to head back fo the second half. Please don't let Engerland win - and you know they will.

Tyldesley's comment about England being the "Lions of Lisbon" was completely unnecessary and clearly a jibe aimed at us Scots. There will only ever be one set of Lisbon Lions you arrogant twat.

Tyldesley's comment about England being the "Lions of Lisbon" was completely unnecessary and clearly a jibe aimed at us Scots. There will only ever be one set of Lisbon Lions you arrogant twat.

:blink::blink:

The best commentary so far is the BBC interactive analysis channel thingy.

Steve Claridge is hilarious!! He's such a whiny cnut! If anyone dares to text in and disagree with him, he goes into a major huff!!!

Either that, or talk about mullets for half an hour!

Much more fun than the games he's supposed to be talking about (Spain v Russia & Croatia v Switzerland). I wholeheartedly recommend tuning in, if only for a laugh!!

The best commentary so far is the BBC interactive analysis channel thingy.

Steve Claridge is hilarious!! He's such a whiny cnut! If anyone dares to text in and disagree with him, he goes into a major huff!!!

Either that, or talk about mullets for half an hour!

Much more fun than the games he's supposed to be talking about (Spain v Russia & Croatia v Switzerland). I wholeheartedly recommend tuning in, if only for a laugh!!

I like Clardige doing the anaylisis on stuff, he's usually quite funny, deliberately or otherwise :)

Guest Guinness_Alan
I notice Hansen is being a bit more careful this tournament when it comes to talking about Engerland.

He's still a tit! :angry:

Vive la France! :D:D:D

Archived