Switzerland Vs Croatia

StewartyMac

Not as bad as they made out on EBC.

They were obviously all too impatient waiting for the 'big game'.

To be honest, England should beat both of these teams :(

That Swiss keeper looks a bit of a clown. And we had miss of the tournament from that Croatian dude missing from a yard or so.

I thought that was one of the worst games I have seen recently that didn't involve ICT. I thought that the Swiss were gonna nick it towards the end as they had some decent chances.

How funny was it when the entire Swiss defence tried to play offside and some daft mug stayed in the penalty area playing 7 Croatian players onside. Even funnier when none of them could score. England and France should romp past these two diddy teams.

How funny was it when the entire Swiss defence tried to play offside and some daft mug stayed in the penalty area playing 7 Croatian players onside.

West Brom defender Bernt Haas that was. Amazingly the English commentators never really dwelled on the point.

This game was worthy of note for two things-

1. The worst offside trap in the world leaves 4 guys queueing up for a header (and they fluff it).

2. The big diddy Prso - after standing out as the worst player in the Champions League final, he now comes across as a diver, devoid of skill. And he is Iprix bound. McLeish must be shaking his head wondering why he bothered.

AT

Did that game not finish 3-3 with Uruguay coming back from 3-0 down?

AT

Maybe aye, but I'm sure one of the games in that group was the worst ever, might have been Denmark v Uruguay or something.

Or maybe I'm thinking of a different tournament alogether :P

Drink does that you know. :lol:

Aye the Senegal-Uruguay game was one of the best games in a major Championship in recent years :rolleyes:

That game yesterday was rotten. Started off ok and the Croatian wingers looked right good players but they soon went on to prove they were 2 diddies who dived at every opportunity <_<

Archived