Frank Lampard

Stu

Good to see that the England team can take losing :rolleyes:

FRANK LAMPARD revealed how France’s gloating stars twisted the knife on England following last night’s agony.

The Chelsea star was still reeling after seeing his first-half header overturned by two stoppage-time goals from French skipper Zinedine Zidane.

And he was astonished to hear the wild celebrations coming from the French dressing-room as England’s stars tried to come to terms with their shattering defeat.

Lampard revealed: “There were a lot of disappointed people sitting in that dressing-room and it didn’t help that they were singing French songs of victory next door.

“That really hacked us off and I don’t think we would have done that if we’d won the game.

“It was a bit premature to be acting like that. It’s only the first game and it’s not as if they’ve won the tournament.

Aye right Frank, of course you wouldn't have been singing French songs of victory. Yer English :P

I like the bit about winning the tournament considering thats how Titley was acting last night.

“That really hacked us off and I don’t think we would have done that if we’d won the game. "

Aye right enough, you'd have all sat quiet as churchmouses had you beaten the reigning European Champions in the first game.

Get real.

This just gets better and better.

2 injury time goals, the fans rioting, the pundits greeting, and the players unable to cope with the winning team celebrating.

Roll on La Suisse :lol::lol::lol:

Archived