Are You Watching Nick The Kilt

Guest SocialClubSonny

Guest SocialClubSonny

TROLL ??? BUT I DONT WEAR A SKIRT B) B) B) .

WEEDGIES WERE YOU WATCHING ??

FIFERS WERE YOU WATCHING ??

HIGHLANDERS WERE YOU WATCHING ??

KILT WERE YOU WATCHING ???

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Guest MooresLaw

The most important thing about ENGLAND winning is not the victory, more that it really F*cks you lot off ENGLAND QUALITY !!!!!

Guest MooresLaw

itsa all gone quiet on these boards oh its all gone quiet on these boards, yes its all gone quiet, all gone quiet all gone quiet on these boards

ENGLAND !!!!!

I think it says more about you mate, that you're in here trying to wind us up when you should be out at the pub celebrating a win. I assume you're too young to do that.

It's a sad sad man who has to celebrate a win by trying to shove it down other people's throats. Can I recommend a trip to Ibrox?

For anyone who doesn't know, they are all the same people :P

Edit: People? I mean person. Oops. Left that in for posterity's sake :rolleyes:

Ha Ha Ha... Croatia.... come on Croatia....

The funny thing is that if you lot weren't f*ckmonkeys about this whole tourney, the Scots would be behind you.

OK, if you lot weren't consistant f*ckmonkeys about football continually, all the time, endlessly, for eternitiy, for ever and ever, then the Scots would be behind you.

So to hassle us for winding you lot up is laughable.

Yes I was watching, Mr Socialclub and, yes, England wone. Well done. But, in my humble opinion, it was a less than convincing victory and the scoreline flattered you. I felt the Swiss were very unlucky not to get a penalty early on when one of them was hauled down by his shirt coller in the box from a corner. If the Swiss had managed to connect with just one of the eight or nine early chances from the several corners and free kick they had it could have been a different story. The standard of England's play, three goals aside, was pretty lacklustre and the Swiss were dominant with their passing for large parts of the game. And don't forget, you were playing the SWISS and with respect to them, it's not exactly the quality of France, Germany, Holland or Spain.

Beaten by France, a win against Switzerland and Croatia yet to play? :rolleyes: I think it's a tad early to be coming on this site gloating and winding us up over one victory. Come back when you've beaten someone of real standing, little man :P

BUT I DONT WEAR A SKIRT B) B) B) .

Oh, and it's NOT a skirt! :angry::angry::angry: It's our culture! B)

What's yours? Grown men skipping round with bells on, waving hankies? I know what I'd prefer :lol::lol::lol:

Guest SocialClubSonny

YOU MISSED A GOOD NIGHT IN TRAFALGUR SQAURE LAST NIGHT KILT, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE WE COULD HAVE RE-PLAYED GERRARDS GOAL WITH YOUR HEAD.

RULE BRITANNIA :P

YOU MISSED A GOOD NIGHT IN TRAFALGUR SQAURE LAST NIGHT KILT, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE WE COULD HAVE RE-PLAYED GERRARDS GOAL WITH YOUR HEAD. 

RULE BRITANNIA :P

Take the piss when you're winning, you only take the piss when you're winning..... :P:P:P

Rule Britannia? :blink: Thought you were an England supporter! What's Britain got to do with it? <_<:rolleyes:

Oh, yeah - and it's MR KILT to you! <_<

Archived