Are You Watching Nick The Kilt

Guest SocialClubSonny

Guest Bhoys67
The most important thing about ENGLAND winning is not the victory, more that it really F*cks you lot off ENGLAND QUALITY !!!!!

Wow you beat Switzerland. Canada beat Switzerland a year ago in Switzerland,

are you saying you're as good as us. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The most important thing about ENGLAND winning is not the victory, more that it really F*cks you lot off ENGLAND QUALITY !!!!!

Hmm, this thread is a tad, now what is the word I am searching for, oh yes - pish. :rolleyes:

f**king English c**t.

You are a total dickhead!!! Either your about 10 year old, or your a racist scumbag who groups nationalitys together and labels them withoutout even thinking what they might be like!!! You have the same attitude as the c***s who are going over to albuferia to cause trouble. Grow up you fuckin bigot.

I dont hate the Scots, but am proud of my country, unlike you who is filled with hatred you fuckin twat!!!

Maybe you could reign in the guy who wants to play footballl with other peoples' heads at the next Berwick game. He shouldn't be too hard to find, since you only have around four fans.

Incidentally, there is nothing logically in that sentence that implies that he is grouping together all English people as kids.

You are a f**king English c**t.

You = this could be singular or plural. We'll come back to this.

Are = In this case, second person present of "to be." You are.

A = Singular or plural accusative. Once again, we'll come back to this.

f**king = In the context betrayed by the previous three words, this is not part of the verb implying rough copulation, rather a frustrated/angry adjective used in the perjorative sense.

English = Adjective. Once again, singular or plural. Even when plural, it can apply to two people, or fifty million. We learned about context clues as eight year olds, so the next word will help us out (if you haven't already noticed...) to notice how many it may be applied to, and under what circumstance.

c**t = Noun, usually demarcating either the female reproductive area or a person of either sex who is disagreeable. This is singular, as we will see from its lack of -s at the end (denoting plural.)

Thus, one person is being described as a "f**king English c**t."

This person is weathering this storm of vitriol because they have proved themselves to be a fucking c**t who happens to be of the English nationality (note: not race, not ethnicity; merely nationality.) He has consistently described himself as English in the thread, employing a dualistic mode of definition (wherein he is English, as opposed to X or Y; in this thread X is most often the target of his ire, i.e. certain Scottish fans) and thus can readily be labled in this fashion without bringing an untouchable taboo into play as it was he who initiated this.

He is a fucking c**t. He is English. This does not imply that English people are fucking c***s. (Although a great proportion are, just like Scots.)

The fact that you played the race card, and had to be walked through this to be disabused of such a ridiculous claim, demonstrates that we might aptly apply the aforementioned plural to yourself as well as Mr. Hogg for equally valid results :P

He shouldn't be too hard to find, since you only have around four fans.

That was a really good post apart from this first bit, Mr nachOking.

You've got to allow, we have slightly more than 4 fans.....th_BRFC_Support.jpg

Incidentally, let's ALL leave the racism out, eh? :angry: It doesn't do anyone any credit calling each other English/Scottish c***s, it just demeans whatever point you're trying to put across. Derogatory abuse is the last resort of the intellectually challenged, which you very obviously aren't Mr nach0king ;):D

Edited to spell 'obviously' correctly - (bugger, blown up by my own argument :( !!!)

Well done to England again tonight.I was most impressed by the tournaments top scorer and the tournaments top scorers.Lets hope England will be able to overcome the bias of home referees when they play Portugal ,but in saying that this England team does look good.

You were impressed by England tonight? Good god, if that performance impresses you, god knows how you'd have reacted to seeing the Czech Republic vs Holland game.

Rooney has been brilliant. I agree there. But one goal was patently an own goal, and tonight's first was appalling goalkeeping.

England won't win the tournament because: they have no balance, they have one decent striker, they have one decent centre half, they have two unfeasably incompetent full backs, they have the worst goalkeeper out of any team still in the tournament, and they have a muppet manager.

Guest MooresLaw

obviously didnt watch the game did u mr pansy - both full backs were top quality and if you cant see that you need to give up watching football :barf

Guest MooresLaw

yes worry away mr radford. you all seem a bit upset tonight and that SONS 1872 is a charming racist chap isnt he. Just the sort that gets those honest decent British folk a bad name abroad

Guest Bhoys67

Mooreslaw- You're team are s***e, you match vs France proved that, so you can beat 2 weak teams big deal, they are worse. I never thought i say this, but I

would rather see Scotland representing the Uk at this tournament,they may not

have the big names England do, but one thing for sure they are not as boring

to watch. Lets go Portugal..... B) B)

I think being called an English c**t is racist by the way. Whether you do or not, is up to you. But Nick, you called England fans racist the other day for labeling Germans, crouts. This name has been proven not racist. OK, fine, lets keep racism out of it. Im watching England for the entertainment and because im Enjoying watching my country do well. Sorted!!!

Bhoy67, Our match v France, we were very unlucky not to win, nothing was proved.

Nach0king, I am lost. Please explain in English :D

Anyway, this thread is petty, COME ON ENGLAND, Hope the lads can do it on Thursday!!!

But Nick, you called England fans racist the other day for labeling Germans, crouts. This name has been proven not racist.

Umm, I think you'll find that Kraut is up there with spic, ***, wop ,wog, coon, honky, paki and nigger - a wholly unacceptable use of language that is used as a means of belittling the person's nationality or race in the most derogatory way. In accordance with the Race Relations Act, it is the way in which the language is used, ie in a threatening or intimadatory manner, which determines whether it is rascist or not. Those fans were chanting in an intimadatory manner, ergo it was rascist. There should be no place for it in decent society - lets face it, we're all on the one planet, there's no-where else to go, let's try to live together in peace and harmony. B)

Rant over, well done England - poor performance against a weakish side but, hey, you're through to the next round. Can you keep going? Hard next match against the home country. Hope you keep enjoying it, Mr Mad - but Good Luck, I think you'll need it ;):lol:

Archived