GoTeamGaz

PARTICKFAN

At present, I have:

Gears of War 1

Gears of War 2

Far Cry 2

SEGA Superstar Tennis

Project Gotham Racing 4

Just bought Fifa 09 and COD4 on PLAY.com. The latter is out of stock but will be in soon. Also bought 13 months on Xbox live for £31.88 for when the month trial runs out.

I got a PS3 for my birthday shortly after Christmas, my ID thing is OriginUnknown87 (it's what I was listening to at the time OK? :lol: )

Only got the four games: GTA 4, Tony Hawk's, Motorstorm Pacific Drift and Mirror's Edge. Probably going to pick up GT5 Prologue and one of the latest COD games in the near future.

Add me if you like.

Ive changed my gamertag, i was cleaning out a load of folk from a forum i dont frequent anymore, so may have accidently deleted some of you. Old name Metalface Mark, new name Gumdrop Spider.

If anyone wants to go through COD5 or Gears 2 (or start on them anyway) wed/thursday, let me know.

Ive changed my gamertag, i was cleaning out a load of folk from a forum i dont frequent anymore, so may have accidently deleted some of you. Old name Metalface Mark, new name Gumdrop Spider.

If anyone wants to go through COD5 or Gears 2 (or start on them anyway) wed/thursday, let me know.

Why Gumdrop Spider?

I quite like it :) . I will need to add you again so I can maybe beat you at Fifa again... :P

I dont mind helping you on Gears 2. You have to talk tho so i know what you are doing :)

Edited by DarkBlue62

What do you mean by going through it? As in I help you or you help me?