Do You Think Croatia Can Beat England?

Guest sons1872

Guest sons1872

Do you think Croatia can beat England? I think they can. Surely if they can draw with France then they can get a good result against England. Hopefully a last minute penalty again :lol:

Of course they can beat them. That isn't some nationalistic rant against our Southern neighbours, but a statement of fact that just about any team in the tournament can beat the other.

It will be a tight game without a doubt. If England play the same as they did against Switzerland they will get beaten as they need a high tempo game and the heat over there does not seem to suit their style.

If Rapiac gets the full backs on their heels he will cause problems as well. The only saving grace for England is that Prso and Moldar dont look too impressive and Campbell will probably have them on toast.

A last minute penalty for Croatia with Wayne Rooney being sent off for delibarate handball thus ensuing a media frenzy condemning Shrek's actions does sound an suitable outcome :P

If Rapiac gets the full backs on their heels he will cause problems as well. The only saving grace for England is that Prso and Moldar dont look too impressive and Campbell will probably have them on toast.

I'd disagree. I think Prso looks a cracking player. His movement - he drifts wide right and deep - takes centre halves right out the game, and if Croatia had an inside forward type (Paul Scholes esque) running through the middle they'd be a really good team. Likewise if you're a penalty box striker, you can work off Prso as he holds the ball up really well.

But I do agree that he might not do Campbell and Terry much harm as he isn't the quickest - unless Terry dives in all the time like he seemed to against Switzerland.

If England play well, and they haven't so far, then they shouldn't have any bother. If they don't, and Croatia do, then there could be a wee surprise.

I think Prso looks a cracking player.

Still not sold on that one Jim. He is slow and lazy. Sure, a striker only needs to get goals and it doesn't matter about speed/workrate, but I wouldn't count on him scoring.

I think Morenar to get one from a corner or free kick (with the head that is, as we saw against France he has a cracking left foot, it's just a shame it's on his right leg)

Guest Guinness_Alan

Of course Croatia can beat engerlund! Engerlund were p!sh against Switzerland and if they play like that against Croatia they'll get humped.

What kind of reception will Dildo Prso get at Greyskull if he scores the goal that puts ENGERLUND OUT? :P:lol:

Guest Bhoys67

Croatia needs to score first, thats the key if they do that then a 2 - 1 victory

in their favor. Hell even one - nil would be good enough to see England fail

yet again. :lol:

Do you think Croatia can beat England? I think they can. Surely if they can draw with France then they can get a good result against England. Hopefully a last minute penalty again :lol:

I hope the Croats beat the Guffies! If England get throught then it will be like the 2002 World Cup. england England ENgland ENGLAND. You cant do anything without hearing "C'mon England". It is so irritanting.

Still not sold on that one Jim. He is slow and lazy.

He may be slow, but he certainly isn't lazy. His movement is first class, it really is. I doubt he'll score more than 10 goals next season, but that isn't why he's picked.

Archived