An Apology

An Sionnach

I've just seen some of the posts that were put up last night by so-called football fans.

Can I apologise on behalf of all the true Berwick Rangers fans for the rascist posts of a few idiots. I am hoping it was just over-exuberence after an England win and a few too many peev's. But it is still inexcusable. :angry:

As a member of the Berwick Rangers Supporters Trust, can I remind the likes of SocialClubSonny that we have an anti-rascist policy in place at the Club that is enforced by the Club, Supporters Club members and Trust members.

You are bringing disrepute on our club with these posts - STOP IT, NOW!!

Ermm, my point entirely! :rolleyes:

Your point was directed at a couple of Berwick fans that are members of your SC (Social Club Sonny was it) whereas I am also asking people like Moores Law et al. to cut out the crap as well. :)

Fair point, Mr Robson. But I refer your honour to my earlier post on another thread where I also made exactly that request ;)

All we need is love, la, la, la, la, all we need is love, la, la, la, la............ :D:angel

As a Scotland supporter i have no problem supporting England when Scotland are not playing and wish them well in EURO 2004.As also i am a Berwick fan i have many English friends.I personally do not think the few Berwick fans who have came on here have anything to apoligise for as they were taunted mercilessly with abuse thrown at them after Frances fortuitous victory over England.Its simple as this if you don't want it thrown back at you don't start it ,he who casts the first stone etc etc ,they cry pathetically about racism when things ain't going to suit.All the best to England.

Guest MooresLaw

well said Mr Shuffler - Mrrobsonisgod - I will cut out the crap when you stop the racists hurling abuse at England and the English people - Certain members on this board are intent on foul abusive comments to the English. I too have many Scottish friends just like Mr Shuffler has many English friends. I am not a racist as Bairn and sons1872 would have it, just merely cheering my fellow countryman on. We will continue to wind up some people on this board whilst they post their racist comments. If they stop, I will stop. Why havent the MODS banned them from posting?

Not your fault mr Kilt, you can't be held responsible for the actions of others.

And I agree with the shuffler, if you dish it out you should be able to take it back. You can't really blame English fans for saying giruy. However, we can do without the uncalled for Scottish/English c*nts/scum stuff. :rolleyes:

Guest Ruggy Bairn
If they stop, I will stop. Why havent the MODS banned them from posting?

Sons 1872 has been warned twice for racism.

He started it, isn't really a good reason. It's actually very childish. There is winding up, and there is ruining the forum.

The former is fine, anyone who is doing the latter, will be banned. Simple as that.

well said Mr Shuffler - Mrrobsonisgod - I will cut out the crap when you stop the racists hurling abuse at England and the English people - Certain members on this board are intent on foul abusive comments to the English. I too have many Scottish friends just like Mr Shuffler has many English friends. I am not a racist as Bairn and sons1872 would have it, just merely cheering my fellow countryman on. We will continue to wind up some people on this board whilst they post their racist comments. If they stop, I will stop. Why havent the MODS banned them from posting?

First of all if anyone does think I was being racist in my comments last night, I owe you an agology, except for you Mr Mooreslaw.

You are a nugget my friend, you were being a drama queen last night calling everyone a racist, but didnt like it when I called you it right back, and guess what, I was doing to to wind you up, looks like it worked well. :D

In fact you started a thread just to hurl abuse at a P&B member, that was very clever dont you think.

No doubt you are either an alias or someone who joined this site specifically for this tournament just to cause trouble. It seems even virtual England fans should come with a Government health warning. :P

Yet again i will say it.......

its such a sad thing that people come on a forum just to wind others up.......................................................

I dont have the time to read through the other posts and aint gonna bother. However my point of view is that i wont support england and never will, and probably want the team they play to lose.... however this is just rivalry and fun banter.....

I and i would hope others too will never resort to racism....

However people can also think something is racist when it isnt........... I mean if i call you a w****r you may get a little offended, but why do you get more offended if i said english w****r or to go more general black w****r......... as i say you are english/black why be upset when someone says that.

Anyway gotta run, work is over for the day............. woohooo

. I mean if i call you a w****r you may get a little offended, but why do you get more offended if i said english w****r or to go more general black w****r......... as i say you are english/black why be upset when someone says that.

Because the addition of 'English', 'Scottish', 'black' or anything else to an insult includes the added adjective as part of the insult. It is not just an factual addition. Would you honestly hurl 'You Scottish ****' to any opposing player?

Guest Theducketwall

Would it surprise you to learn that:

boardroomshuffler,Moores Law and Social Club Sonny were....................

:ph34r: THE SAME PERSON! :ph34r:

Guest Ruggy Bairn
Would it surprise you to learn that:

boardroomshuffler,Moores Law and Social Club Sonny were....................

:ph34r: THE SAME PERSON! :ph34r:

Well, it would surprise me. ;)

Thanks Ruggy.Sadly ,the factually incorrect morons who stumble along Columbo style have a habit of getting it wrong.Luckily you are in a position to know many facts that the uninformed are not.I do not need to adorn my factual information with the use of racist or expletive language for a start ,so perhaps a thread entitled "i wish to apoligise to THE BOARDROOM SHUFFLER because" would be a good way to take things forward.

Because the addition of 'English', 'Scottish', 'black' or anything else to an insult includes the added adjective as part of the insult. It is not just an factual addition. Would you honestly hurl 'You Scottish ****' to any opposing player?

No i wouldnt......... im a lazy git so would say as little as possible. However i wouldnt say it was racist to be called a scottish ****** just insulted to be called a ******

Archived