Loans Available .

MID Brandon 5 8 7 7 7 7 7 (21)

ATT Zalman Jonas 8 5 5 6 6 5 6 (22)

Available for the remainder of the season if you want , but I'd prefer to loan them out in blocks of 2 or 3 games cause I don't know how this new Fatigue thing is going to work out .

(Dodgy M East - Eintracht Falkirk)

He is in my first team for today, and will stay there for the rest of his loan deal. I would also like to extend his loan or take him to the club permanaently, as I have been very impressed with his attitude in training.

He did say that it was great being at a fully professional club, and not a diddy club like previously.

He is in my first team for today, and will stay there for the rest of his loan deal.  I would also like to extend his loan or take him to the club permanaently, as I have been very impressed with his attitude in training.

My goalkeeper took a big knock and my main striker was sent off today so it looks like the days of selecting the same starting 11 every week may be gone <_< normally I'd have no problem with him staying but we'll need to see how thing are when his loan spell ends .

He did say that it was great being at a fully professional club, and not a diddy club like previously.
:ass:P

I think I'd like to keep him , especially now with the red cards and fatique , next season his stats might jump up more .

I'll let you know if I decide to sell him but I reckon I'd get some dafty offer me silly money - I'll let you know the amount offered and let you have first refusal ;)

Archived