Best Goal So Far.

Guest Not Really John McVeigh

Guest xbasslichtie

Hope Figo goes all the way and helps Portugal to win the thing! The man is one of my hero's and a fantastic player. A win would be the perfect way to round off his career, and it would be a highly appropriate last match for the last (and greatest) member of Portugals World Youth Cup winning Golden Generation! Mon the Figster!

I love the way theyre talking about him in venerable terms like he's about to start claiming his pension, he isnt THAT old!

In case nobody has guessed by now, Ive been backing Portugal!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope Figo goes all the way and helps Portugal to win the thing! The man is one of my hero's and a fantastic player. A win would be the perfect way to round off his career, and it would be a highly appropriate last match for the last (and greatest) member of Portugals World Youth Cup winning Golden Generation! Mon the Figster!

I love the way theyre talking about him in venerable terms like he's about to start claiming his pension, he isnt THAT old!

In case nobody has guessed by now, Ive been backing Portugal!

Figo is a fantastic player

before a ball was kicked in Euro 2004 i said Portugal would win and after the first game I got all my mates saying who do u want to win again and i stuck with Portugal so i hope i get the last laugh :P

Iv seen a few good foreign players and I would love to be in the stand watching Figo show off his skills. oh well i can dream

Archived